Asiantigers

sticklee

Just a few words of recommendation to Transpo International Ltd. (AsianTigers). My crate from Canada arrived on March 2nd as promised and the crew came 4 (yes) hours earlier than their estimated arrival. The crew of 6 handled everything with care and the boss man spoke excellent English. Arrangements and the estimate were prepared way back in October and the final bill was originally at first an additional 1000THB then I was refunded 575THB. It was only a 4x4x8 shipping crate but the contents have much value to me and are very fragile. Nothing was damaged in the slightest. I would highly recommend their services.

Good to hear positive feedback! From UK I can recommend Tudor freight. They are based in Leeds but will pick up natonwide. As with Sticklee, everything arrived at Chiang Mai airport on time on budget and without damage. A few localised negotiations involving a native (in my case the wife) led to a very reasonable interpretation of the importation duties.

I've used AsianTigers on 3 separate relocations, Washington state-Bangkok, Bangkok - Singapore, -Sing - Washington state.

Yes, they have excellent service and I would recommend them. The only glitch I had was the final US service provider who

was contracted by ATiger to deliver my boxes/crate to my house in Washington State.

i used them when i moved from SFO to CM..... they provided the BKK clearances and delivery and installation into home in CM. EXCELLENT marks all the way around... with one small exception.... they ended up driving from BKK to CM in a raging storm and ONE item got minor water damage... it was paper, dried out nicely, and could barely see water/mineral marks...so i did not bother to file a claim......

highly recommended company