Testing The Live In.

garyk

My GF doesn't cook often, thus the kitchen stays clean(ish) and the maid does the cleaning which gives us quality time to do more fun things ..... like visiting Gold Shops or the Farm Outlet on the way to Phibun from Ubon; now there's a tourist destination .... NOT!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so hard to understand why she would remove her 'favours' when you stopped paying her money..... :)

But then again a friend of yours says she is a lovely woman - he's obviously surrounded by women who would do far worse.

Of course its unfair on your wife/gf to just stop the money. Western relationships may involve hard times together, Isaan relationships are not based on the same motives. Love is there as long as they believe the money is there. Once that's gone...... why should they stay??

Put yourself in her shoes.

Its so hard to understand why she would remove her 'favours' when you stopped paying her money..... :)

But then again a friend of yours says she is a lovely woman - he's obviously surrounded by women who would do far worse.

Of course its unfair on your wife/gf to just stop the money. Western relationships may involve hard times together, Isaan relationships are not based on the same motives. Love is there as long as they believe the money is there. Once that's gone...... why should they stay??

Put yourself in her shoes.

Worldwide phenomenon; when the money runs out, love flies out of the window.

Here endeth the lesson :D

My GF doesn't cook often, thus the kitchen stays clean(ish) and the maid does the cleaning which gives us quality time to do more fun things ..... like visiting Gold Shops or the Farm Outlet on the way to Phibun from Ubon; now there's a tourist destination .... NOT!!!

I have often thought about stopping off at that farm Outlet. Might give it a miss huh?

I have often thought about stopping off at that farm Outlet. Might give it a miss huh?

Off topic; apologies!!

My god, we actually went hoofing down there for a bit of look/see, on the way joking that it'd be a small bench with 2 mangos, 3 papaya and 2 red melon ..... we were wrong, there were three water melon. By farm outlet I thought it meant Fruit, Vegetables and Dairy produce by the tonne. Not there.

Perhaps Phibun Mike can verify as maybe I missed something. Whatever, it's now the family joke of "places to go".

I'm lovin' it :)

Testing the GF??..........if someone was "testing" the BF he would fail miserably.

Nobody who loves and respects their GF/wife would ever dream of doing such a thing or be deluded enough to think the "test" would give them a true indication of anything other than an insight into oneself.

Testing the GF??..........if someone was "testing" the BF he would fail miserably.

Nobody who loves and respects their GF/wife would ever dream of doing such a thing or be deluded enough to think the "test" would give them a true indication of anything other than an insight into oneself.

Exactly Roy. I take it you are an Arsenal supporter, we're doing well aren't we?

Exactly Roy. I take it you are an Arsenal supporter, we're doing well aren't we?

way off topic DreamRider, way way off topic :)

Totally agree with you.

And as I already wrote, I found it strange it took that long for him to learn to know his GF.

Either one trust the other, or not.

If this question is still hanging in the air after 1-2 years, then something is seriously wrong.