Does Anyone Have A Thai-fanrang Gf/wife ?

ongoing

Just thinking i have never seen any Farang guys in Thailand with a GF or Wife that is half Thai and Half Farang and the GF or wife grew up in Thailand .

Does anyone have a Half Thai / Half Farang GF ? or does anyone know anyone who has one ?

I have been here 15 years and i have never came across any couples like this

Edited by ongoing

my gf is half, i probably know 20 or 30 couples like this at the uni i study at. And even more couples made up of both people being halfies. Totally different but lots of positives.. edit: this varies but a lot of these people are "dek interrr" so maybe they spend a lot of their life here, speak thai and english and go to international schools.. this means they usually are rich and grow up with a weird mix of culture as well as lot of people being hyper-promiscuous as well as using a lot of drugs from an early age. If your 14 or 15 in bkk lets just say its easy to get into any clubs you want, as well as get your hands on anything. Throw into this that a lot of people people are actors/actresses/models and the children of the same lot. Its a very interesting topic and i have met some very interesting people.

Edited by Baa_Mango

Most of Farag over here are fed up with their Farang mate and that is one the reason live over here. I suspect even half farag is the same :)

On every single thread about relationships, you have to pop your ugly mug up and SHOUT horrible things.

You are getting boring...

Most of Farag over here are fed up with their Farang mate and that is one the reason live over here. I suspect even half farag is the same :)

On every single thread about relationships, you have to pop your ugly mug up and SHOUT horrible things.

You are getting boring...

I agree. Again, another narrow over generalized post using that LOUD obnoxious font.

Edited by mizzi39