Visa Non Immigrant B In Kl

Hi all. I got a work permit and I need a Visa multientry for this year. My lawyer suggested me to go to KL. I did the same 4 years ago but I do not remember well. If - for example - I submit the documents on wednesday morning I'll be able to collect them in the afternoon of the next day (thursday, then)? I need also a good advice about the accomodation. The 2 times i was in KL i was at the Crown Princess Hotel (near to the ambassy and quite decent), but I've been told they're renovating it or something. Do you have any suggestions for a Hotel (not too fancy) near the ambassy?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

IKO

Last time I stayed at:

The Nomad SuCasa All Suite Hotel

This may sound like a very fancy hotel and actually, it is.

But at a rate of 488 MYR (incl. breakfast), it is terrific value for money! (no room service, but every room is like a small apartment, ie. you have a bedroom, livingroom, bathroom, your own kitchen and a 7-11 and another larger supermarket just down stairs)

You can walk to the Thai embassy in less than 10 minutes. That is from your room to the entrance of the embassy, and including the time you 'll wait for the elevator etc. (I checked)

The address is:

The Nomad SuCasa All Suite Hotel

222, Jalan Ampang

Kuala Lumpur, 50450

Malaysia

Tel: 603 4251 3833

Fax: 603 4252 1096

www.thenomadsucasa.com

Try to be at the entrance of the embassy about 30 minutes before they open. If you arrive 30 minutes after they open you can just make it before they close again.

Have all your paperwork ready and bring one extra picture (for no obvious reason they sometimes require more than 1), they will send you back for the smallest things.

Make sure your work permit is valid for at least 7 months, if not you will get a 3 months visa (just like I got last time).

Good Luck!