How To Open A New Company With Max Control?

Hi

Thankyou very much for valuable advice, but my question is, that what is the way then (for non Americans), TO OPEN A LIMITED COMPANY , which can perform ALL types of businesses including shops, cafeterias, bars, etc etc, with full control of the foriegner?

offcourse if i invest the total money, i desire for total control, administratively and financially.

Moreover, how to ensure , the security of 2 million baht?

Please inform me if there is a solid plan with your firm for such a company's formation. Your website is not in a working condition. I ll look forward if i could be mailed the details of formation and charges on my e mail address;

[email protected].

Thanks.

A non Thai and non American person can own a majority of controlling shares of a restricted business either by obtaining BOI, Foreign Business License, registering a Branch or Regional Office. For your information, there are also other type of treaties available to Australians (i.e. Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement “TAF”) and Japanese (Japan-Thailand Economic Partnership Agreement “JTEPA”).

Some industries such as export can be owned by a majority Foreign investors.

For restricted industries, controlling interest can still be managed by the foreigner. It comes down to how the company was formed by the promoters in the meeting of the promoters and the decision of voting rights between the shareholders on different classes of shares.

You can in all cases be the Managing director and control the bank account.

Sorry to hear you had problems with the website. Seems to be working fine now.

We have sent you an e-mail Thank you.

http://www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com./