On A Lighter Note

tigerfish

in view of the current situation in thailand, and on a lighter note. rather than have the choice of choosing either thaksin or abbisit. which well known thai/ non thai would you like to see take over the roll as the next p.m. of the LOS. just for a bit of fun, nothing serious. theres too much biased media scare mongering on this forum, heated discussions and bickering, already for one day, let alone what lies ahead in the near future. after all we are only seen as some kind of visitor to these shores, that at best are just tolerated. plus we dont even have a say in the matter and cant vote anyway. so come who shall it be.

i will start off with the 3 guys from the channel 7 show on thai t.v. (ching loy, ching lan) mum jockmock, nong and teang, plus the short, puffy cheecked lady whose the sidekick on the show. i would have mum as the p.m. nong and teang filling such roles as foreign and home ministers. the short puffy cheecked lady as the finance minister.

and last but not least, jintarla poonlarb(thai isaan music goddess) as the minister for tourism.

Hi BigWheelMan - you forgot to "filter out" the smokers. :D

As for the topic, Thailand are welcome to take Gordon Brown & Alistair Darling, as PM & Chancellor, they can have 'em on a free transfer, I expect both will be looking for new employment soon. :D

Maybe with these two numpties in charge of Thailand, the exchange rate for the Baht will go back to something like a decent level.....that we can all dream of...but then again this is a fantasy topic.

Speaking of dreams, I think Lily Thai will be in mine tonight, just hope she hasn't got a "meat & two veg", hidden under that mini-skirt! :)

Speaking of dreams, I think Lily Thai will be in mine tonight, just hope she hasn't got a "meat & two veg", hidden under that mini-skirt! :)

Unless of course it was yours WeeGB - sweet dreams :D

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... :D