Anybody Looking For A Job?

The school at which I work is a reputable school (in other words a school for the rich) in Chonburi. Planning on leaving to go back to England soon I can't help but get a slight twinge of guilt for leaving them with no replacement. So I thought maybe I should look for one for them. They already need a science teacher for students aged about 13-16 and when I go they will be needing an english teacher for grade 4 (pratom 4). If you are interested pm me or just reply to this post.

The school at which I work is a reputable school (in other words a school for the rich) in Chonburi.  Planning on leaving to go back to England soon I can't help but get a slight twinge of guilt for leaving them with no replacement. So I thought maybe I should look for one for them.  They already need a science teacher for students aged about 13-16 and when I go they will be needing an english teacher for grade 4 (pratom 4).  If you are interested pm me or just reply to this post.

When are you planning on leaving. I shan't be over until August and want to do my TEFL first which means availability of around September.

Too late ?

The school at which I work is a reputable school (in other words a school for the rich) in Chonburi.  Planning on leaving to go back to England soon I can't help but get a slight twinge of guilt for leaving them with no replacement. So I thought maybe I should look for one for them.  They already need a science teacher for students aged about 13-16 and when I go they will be needing an english teacher for grade 4 (pratom 4).  If you are interested pm me or just reply to this post.

I am interested in the job, what should I do?

Oops, I forgot to reply to welshman. The position would be filled by then but if you come over in September it should be pretty easy to find a job as the hire in Sep/Oct time.

"You may want to cover what the successful teacher will get in regards to wages, WP, hours expected to work, class sizes, Thai assistance, holidays pay, health insurance, etc. etc. etc. "

I'm not actually the one advertising, so I'm not really at liberty to tell you what you would be getting as I am not the one who would be paying you. But the pay is okay, less than it seems to be in fully fledged international schools but I did say this is a 'rich school'.

"You may want to cover what the successful teacher will get in regards to wages, WP, hours expected to work, class sizes, Thai assistance, holidays pay, health insurance, etc. etc. etc. "

I'm not actually the one advertising, so I'm not really at liberty to tell you what you would be getting as I am not the one who would be paying you.  But the pay is okay, less than it seems to be in fully fledged international schools but I did say this is a 'rich school'.

Huh and again I say huh? run that by me again! It is you advertising mate. That is your user name beside the post, yes?

Why are you expecting to get people to apply totally blind? Just because you say the pay is ok doesnt actually mean is is. The fact that it is a rich school means sod all. Usually thats means it is a rich school because they pay the teachers next to nothing but charge the kids lots.

Ante up the details - hours, pay and so on. I know someone looking for a job but if you aint going to bother putting details I aint going to be arsed pming.

Edited by Bluffer

Which one are you interested in?  The science or the english?  The english I'm not a hundred percent on when the position will be available but the science (unless they've got someone and I don't know about it) is available right away.

I am interested in the science one!

If you're gonna be a bunch of cheeky sods about then just forget about it. I just thought that being as this is a teaching in thailand forum, there may be people looking for jobs - so I thought 'hey I have an idea, there are a few jobs going here so I'll let the guys on the board know'

And Bluffer, 'That is your user name beside the post, yes?'... then you're tw@t

would you PM someone with the details if they asked?

that would make sense, i would understand why someone would want to know the details about a job before looking into it, even if you dont want to post the details here.........

(i'm not trying to fill the post, just throwing in my 2b)

Edited by devildog683

If you're gonna be a bunch of cheeky sods about then just forget about it.  I just thought that being as this is a teaching in thailand forum, there may be people looking for jobs - so I thought 'hey I have an idea, there are a few jobs going here so I'll let the guys on the board know'

And Bluffer, 'That is your user name beside the post, yes?'... then you're tw@t

Yes, mate but it makes sense to give some indication as to pay, hours, perks etc. as otherwise you could well end up having people apply that won't work for the wages offered, aren't qualified etc. Which means you're wasting your time and they're wasting theirs....just for the sake of posting a FEW details?