When Will The Authorities Use Force?

whistleblower

wow, the same little gang again, still not proven anything. prove your points or run along. :)

I am waiting haha.

Tonywebster;

i have already proved you completely wrong in this thread :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thaksin-Capi...-D-t347567.html

you are just too arrogant to admit you were wrong and apologise

very typical of a red propagandist!

please send your address in Nakon Nowhere, Backofbeyondaburi, your pointy hat with the big D on is ready for you wear

allow 28 days for delivery.........

is it going slow today for everyone else? It is for me waiting for all this proof from our resident yellows on here, I do enjoy this devils advocate lark, I can picture my nemesis sitting at their keyboards frothing at the mouth trying to find proof for all their baseless allegations.

What I fond hilarious is that at then end of all their false allegations of violence, stealing guns, grenades etc the protest has been peaceful, what a waste of time that ISA was, all that propaganda the gov put in place and what a waste of everyones time.

I will pop in this thread now and again to see the proof if it arrives, and blackman, my apologies, he did attend the funeral of a policeman, I look forward to seeing him at another one for the other poor soul that died, or maybe there is no political gain from that one, hey maybe he will go to them all in future to prove to me his actions were not political, but then again he probably will not. Abhisit is a lame duck as a PM, he is basically the polite mouthpiece for his backers.

Edited by tonywebster

you sound like tony webster!

Please provide the evidence that you have to authorities so they can deal with the offenders, I am assuming that you have evidence for this.

You are like suthep, first the turd throwers were red shirts, then the guns were stolen by red shirts, it really is laughable.

many examples of drama queens over reacting can be found in many threads over the past week, even one post talking about A10s flying over Udon thani :)

the fact is barring one incident that may or may not be linked to the reds it has been a peaceful protest, and I know how much that annoys some of you so i will keep repeating it.

Oh, and why mention me in a thread that I had not even posted in? seems a little childish to me, Like I actually matter in the bigger picture, it is an anonymous internet forum yet some of you seem to think your opinions are gospel and the opinions of others are trash, if any of you can PROVE my posts to be wrong then please feel free, you are all adept at posting untruths and wrong opinions yet seem to get all uppity when someone else writes a post that you disagree with.

Whistleblower :D come on blow the whistle, you must have lots of proof for all these wrongdoings you keep accusing people of.

Breaking in to an army barracks by cutting the fences = illegal entry - source The Nation newspaper.

The issue may be with your choice of news sources. Recently I see updates in the News Forum that aren't even attributed to any source. I'm suspecting it's ASTV or related, but not sure because no source is mentioned.

So far I think the consensus is that it's been a well organized peaceful protest, well within the liberties allowed by the constitution. You would't know it reading some newspapers though. If you look beyond those, you also see pictures that the usual suspects would never print, such as these: http://www.prachataiwebboard.com/webboard/id/29022

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai