Australian Citizenship By Descent

Just received email OZ Embassy Bangkok,application received 15/3 processing 5 to 10 days.

Have been communicating with 1 client officer,reponds to all emails within 2 days.

Hope this will make our spouse visa application smoother.

Will keep you imformed of outcome.

NB :)

Good progress so far NB.

I hope your application goes as smoothly as ours did. Just got back from a trip to Perth with our 5 month old who's now got both an Aussie & a Thai passport. I found the staff at the Australian Embassy to be both efficient and courteous right throughout the process.

All the best,

GG

Good progress so far NB.

I hope your application goes as smoothly as ours did. Just got back from a trip to Perth with our 5 month old who's now got both an Aussie & a Thai passport. I found the staff at the Australian Embassy to be both efficient and courteous right throughout the process.

All the best,

GG

G'day GG,

Our baby is due in august and I want to bring them both here in late October. I am aware that bub will be able to get both a Thai and OZ passport. Did you have much trouble in obtaining both? I have been through the Visa process with my lady before but not with a newborn in tow.

Did your 5 month old leave on a Thai passport, arrive on an Aussie and leave on an Aussie and return on a Thai?

Regards

Wonder

• 2 weeks later...