Watch Repairer In Phuket

petercallen

Yes.

In Phuket town, you've got Ratsada road - the one way road with the banks on it which leads up the the fountain roundabout and the fresh produce market.

As you go down Ratsada towards the roundabout, there is a big bar/disco on your right on a corner. It has CHIVAS written in large orange letters. Turn right down that street. There are only about 5 shops on what is now your left hand side. One of those shops is a little Chinese guy who is a proper watch repairer. He took over the job from his dad and i think grand-dad too. This guy only knows watches - it's what he's done all his life.

(There are two little roads connecting Ratsada Road with the road that the On-On Hotel is on - his shop is on one of those two roads - i think i've given you the correct directions though)

As an aside, my Brand name wristwatch, bought from Robinsons and still under guarantee, broke its strap. I took it back and they assured me it would take TWO months to send it to Bangkok to get repaired. I cannot not have a wristwatch for 2 months for a 1 minute repair. Their guarantee is effectively worthless. I took it to the Chinese man and he fixed it in 60 seconds and charged me 150baht.

Yes.

In Phuket town, you've got Ratsada road - the one way road with the banks on it which leads up the the fountain roundabout and the fresh produce market.

As you go down Ratsada towards the roundabout, there is a big bar/disco on your right on a corner. It has CHIVAS written in large orange letters. Turn right down that street. There are only about 5 shops on what is now your left hand side. One of those shops is a little Chinese guy who is a proper watch repairer. He took over the job from his dad and i think grand-dad too. This guy only knows watches - it's what he's done all his life.

Not in a vehicle, as this street is one way from the other direction.

This guy is good with watches.