Hotels In Hua-hin/cha Am With Secure Parking

Boo

Hi All,

We (me, hubby & 3 year old & our friend) are making the trip back up to Khon Kaen from Samui & need 2 rooms or a 2 bed suite a hotel for the night with secure parking as we will have our pick up with a lot of personal effects loaded in the back.

Don't need much, room, decent bathroom/shower & a few amenities nearby (local thai food places/shop for beers & snacks)

Looking for something under 1,500baht for the night per room or up to 3k for a 2 bed suite.

Any suggestions please. Am checking the websites but many don't mention parking so wanted personal recommendations instead.

:)

we always stay at jet pee nong near the burger king in Hua Hin, ive stayed there on a few occasions on a road trips down to phuket so like you the car is always loaded. Never had a problem. I think last time i stayed last year we had a room at the side of the swimming pool for 1350thb a night.

We make a one night stopover in Hua Hin 2-4 times a year and we always stay at the Subhamitra Hotel (Thais write/pronounce it Subhamit). The Subhamitra has a big secure parking lot, and it is in downtown Hua Hin. An aircon double room with hot water, fridge and TV costs about 800 Baht. There is a swimming pool on the premises, and a small restaurant which is nice for breakfast. Not sure if they have a website, but the tel. number is 032-511208.

Cheers all. I contacted Golden Beach (via sawadee.com) but they were full so suggested another hotel but when I read the fine print they charge an extra 200baht a day for thai nationals!!!! :) Ended up booking a place in Cha-am called Hotel California. They have locked parking & very friendly & quick reservation email from the American owner.

I will post back once we have stayed there but 600baht a night for balcony room is perfect for us for a night & two.