Paying For It....

Siam_superfly

Bad expat/tourist - Good expat/tourist  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have you ever payed for it, and whats the best part about paying for it ?

There are alot of expats on this site and how many have taken a Lady (male expats) and handed over some baht for the time....

The Thai goverment wants families to come to Thailand, not bad tourists/expats that pay for ladys....and who cares except that the Gov make all the rules....2 pm, 1 pm, midnight closing etc.....

Edited by Siam_superfly

Have you ever payed for it, and whats the best part about paying for it ?

There are alot of expats on this site and how many have taken a Lady  (male expats) and handed over some baht for the time....

The Thai goverment wants families to come to Thailand, not bad tourists/expats that pay for ladys....and who cares except that the Gov make all the rules....2 pm, 1 pm, midnight closing etc.....

:D:o:D

Have I ever paid for it?

well I am married to a girl who has more money than I do and we have no problems about money.

Yes I have tried a massage parlour where I paid directly for it. I guess it was Ok. No questions. Straight down to business.

This is bull****. Before I met my wife I met a "nice" girl who worked in a bank. We dated a couple of times and then we had sex. 2 minutes later she was on about me buying a mobile phone for her. Oh no, not the cheapest but with camera and God knows what. OK I dumped her.

Later I met another so called "nice girl". Good job in a medical company. 20.000 Baht a month. (according to her). We met a few times and eventually had sex. Just 5 minutes after she asked to borrow my mobile to "call her mum". Suddenly tears came from her eyes and she cried hystericaly. "my God, What's wrong?" I thought.

"My mum ... she's in hospital and needs a heart transplant. I have to pay 1 million baht today. Can you help me?"

Jesus! I knew I had to get rid of her so I said "ok " I said " I need to transfer the amount from England". She screamed that I was murdering her mother but accepted that I went to the bank to make the transaction. To make a long story short I told her to wait for me. Of course I didn't come back.

3 or 4 days later I saw her laughing and having fun with another farang. I felt like telling him to get out while he could but decided not to.

There have been many other cases where upon meeting a Thai girl they ask "how much you earn?". I tell them and immediately they reply "i love you".

Anyway in the 6 years I've been here I can say "Yes, I have paid some" (maybe bought a mobile phone after a few dates) but generally I haven't paid anything.

Now I am married and we share most expenses but to tell the truth as she is rich and her friends are rich I seem to be quite lucky living off them .... sometimes.

i think the question should have been reworded, because i know that the OP is trying to get at, and that is "have you payed for sex". Asking if you paid for a lady, does that mean supporting my family? Mail order bride? Female employee, you can easily read alot into the question, but we all know what the OP is asking, which is why I wont be surprised when this topic is closed soon........

You always pay, one way or another. Fact of Life, I think  :D

Got my vote in before closure (if I type real fast).  As has been said, everyone pays, one way or the other. :D

most of us guys married bar girls, so we all pay.

One way or another, every one pays, all depends how you view it :D

Seems to be the general consensus..... :o

totster :D