Good Doctor Hospital?

sid1967

HI

I twisted my knee and can not really walk very well now. So I wanted to see a good doctor not too expensive who could also make a x-ray or ultrasound picture.

Guess that would be a hospital? I live in Chalong.

Any recommendations?

• 1 month later...

was there, good service but 1000thb for the doc and 2200thb for a kneesupport thing and some 200 thb hospital charge

for thailand this is expensive

but it is a good hospital

anybody ever went to mission hospital? Is it good? I think its the same price range

was there, good service but 1000thb for the doc and 2200thb for a kneesupport thing and some 200 thb hospital charge

for thailand this is expensive

but it is a good hospital

anybody ever went to mission hospital? Is it good? I think its the same price range

sid i think you need to compare what it would cost you in a Private hospital in your own country , not with other hospitals in Thailand , as for Mission hills , had a friend (thai) go in with severe stomach pain late at night, i mean in real pain , she was sent home with some pain killers and was told its just a virus , she rang in agony next morning , took her straight to Dr T and her appendix were ruptured immediate surgery lucky she did not die ...... you get what you pay for i am afraid ..... by the way Dr T saved my wifes life ,he is a good man ......

Medical care is very cheap here and fast no waiting lists ,one of things i like about the place .

Cheers hope the knee gets better soon mate ..

CdM

thanks for the info

I had a quite good inexpensive hospital in BKK that was near Ekkemai

but Phuket is differnt from BKK in many ways :)

I was very happy with the service at the hospital here, and thanks for the warning to not save on the wrong end :D

Did my knee in big style last year.After spending about 35k in hospital bills, I eventually found a top guy.He practices in 3 of the main hospitals but I see him at his clinic near Phuket Town police station.

Kasamsak Clinic 076 217032.

Half the price of a hospital consultation.

Did my knee in big style last year.After spending about 35k in hospital bills, I eventually found a top guy.He practices in 3 of the main hospitals but I see him at his clinic near Phuket Town police station.

actually thats a great idea to go to a clinic, anybody knows a very good GP CLinic near Chalong or in Phuket Town???

actually thats a great idea to go to a clinic, anybody knows a very good GP CLinic near Chalong or in Phuket Town???

I use Dr Chusak in Kata as my GP.Nice guy also speaks good English