Dutch Muslim Haters Inspired By Thai Blood Attacs

ManilaLover

I just did a google search and came up empty. OP have a link?

I saw one reference by an idiot on the fok forum. But no references in the newspapers. But I don't read all of them so let the OP come up with a link.

Anyway this was done long before the Thais started playing with blood ( i mean it has been done b4)

Another group of morons.

What do you call the other group that tries to kill a cartoonist, or cut-off a head, or riot in the streets of a country that took them in without question or press for their own version of law that is opposite of the country that took them in without question or the murder of political leaders in that country or the attempt ot kill journalists that write articles under the auspices of free speech or...should I continue?

Another group of morons.

What do you call the other group that tries to kill a cartoonist, or cut-off a head, or riot in the streets of a country that took them in without question or press for their own version of law that is opposite of the country that took them in without question or the murder of political leaders in that country or the attempt ot kill journalists that write articles under the auspices of free speech or...should I continue?

They are morons too, now happy??

Another group of morons.

They are morons too, now happy??

Yes, thankyou.