Repair An Electric Lawn Mower

eljeque

There is a Thai guy in a wheel chair that does electric motors in fans etc, he may be able to help you.

He is situated almost opposite the 7/11 on Siam Country Club road just down from the KISS Restrauant. He is always there you won't have much trouble finding him, he has a heap of TV's etc there for repairs and sale.

Hope this is of some help. :)

I have learned the hard way that getting a lawn mower fixed at anywhere other than a recognised lawn mower repairers is a waste of time and money!

I have a petrol mower that basically needed a good service. Everybody said take it to the local m/c repair shop, which I did. When I got it back it looked like it had spent a year in Afghanistan! and for this I paid 450 baht. No oil change or plug change and the pull cord for starting had the bad bit cut off and reused!

Since then I have taken it to the shop I bought it from ( Pattaya Nua, between Suk. rd. and air/con bus station) where they stripped it down replaced plug and faulty part. Replaced pull cord with new one. Changed oil and sharpened and serviced.

All for 800 baht.

Thanks...

It is really easy to repair an electric lawnmower if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. it usually is a faulty wire if it is not starting. I fixed mine & it was easy tracing the bad lead & replacing it.