Apec Card - Valid On Entry, Expired On Leaving

I have a bit of a dilemma where I am in the process of renewing my APEC card. It still hasn't been approved yet, so in the situation where they reject my renewal, what happens if I enter Thailand while the card is still valid but when leaving the country the card has expired.

EG/ Enter on 5th June (card expiress 29th July) and leave on 12th July.

Would this be ok or be regarded as overstaying?

Cheers

I also have an APEC card, and when entering Thailand, you are granted 90 day stay. So if you enter 5th June, you are granted permission to stay until 5th Sept, which is stamped into your passport. So even if your APEC card expires during this period, if in your example expires on 29th July, you should have no problem exiting Thailand up to 5th Sept. I don't think you'll have problems even entering the fast track lane at the departure hall if you exit via airport.

I don't think you need to worry, but then I'm not an immigration official of Thailand, just a normal visitor with APEC card.

The card is like a visa - used for entry - once in Thailand what matters is the permitted to stay stamp. It should be treated as any other 90 day entry and not subject to a change because your status may have changed. Only extensions of stay are subject to such rules.