Google Gets Better

What is your obsession with google? I've seen about 15 or so posts of yours with anti-google propaganda. Did something actually happen to you involving google that has scared you for some reason? Or, did you just read a few articles about others regaurding some hearsay and decided to jump on the bandwagon?

edit:

By the way the content blocker is funny and I do see the humor in it :o

Edited by peder.klockmann

What is your obsession with google? I've seen about 15 or so posts of yours with anti-google propaganda. Did something actually happen to you involving google that has scared you for some reason? Or, did you just read a few articles about others regaurding some hearsay and decided to jump on the bandwagon?

edit:

By the way the content blocker is funny and I do see the humor in it :o

I think you need to be more careful, Peder, the next time you are in the lift!

Edited by Thomas_Merton

http://j-walk.com/other/googlecb/index.htm]The latest Google add-on[/url]

edit:

By the way the content blocker is funny and I do see the humor in it :D

I think you need to be more careful, Peder, the next time you are in the lift!

:o:D Peder looks really fetching in that school uniform. :D

Hmm, nice flick,... what does that have to do with my questions?

Valient as your efforts are, IMHO I do not think Google is in need of your defence:

A torn-off cover of Fortune Magazine is pasted to the wall outside the cafe in building number 40 of the Google campus in Silicon Valley. The issue from December 2004 poses the question: Google - Is this company worth $165 a share? The headline must bring a wry smile to workers as they line up for their free lunch, prepared until recently by the Grateful Dead's former chef.

The shares, which floated on Wall Street at $85 last August, have since climbed further still to $239. The flotation has made a lot of people in Google very rich. Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, both 31, are worth about $9bn apiece. "I don't know if it has changed the culture but it has allowed a lot of people to buy houses," said chief executive Eric Schmidt.

From The Guardian.

You're not over sensitive to Google criticism because you forgot to buy when the going was good?

And if you did manage to buy at the right time, if I was you, I'd have far more amusing things to do, than trying to be serious in the Joke forum of Thaivisa.:o

Google brings traffic and a bit of revenue to websites like ours. Why should we bite the engine that feeds us?

I am closing this thread now, please take your anti-Google propagande elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.