Gillette® Fusion®

CGW

I've never been able to find these anywhere in Thailand so I get all mine from Taiwan when I go back there.

If you have no luck and can wait a week, my GF is coming over next Wednesday and I could get her to bring some if you want?

These have never been for sale in Thailand, anywhere in Thailand. You need to import. Its pretty crazy too. They are a great product and would sell really well in expat areas. Why doesn't Villa market import them? Not their usual line, but why not?

Edited by Jingthing

I bought mine in New Zealand when I was working there and in my last 3 months I was sending parcels back home to Thailand including the blades.

I now have about 2 years worth of stock and a mate over there who can buy and post them for me. :)

It may also be that Gillette for some weird marketing reason does not WANT them to be sold in Thailand, and even if a place like Boots ordered them, they may not be interested.

I brought them back from the UK , 16 quid for a pack of 8

I have never seen them anywhere in Thailand either.

A friend brings replacement blades from the US.

I am surprised that Gillette still don't market this razor in Thailand as it has been available elsewhere since 2006.

I emailed Gillette about this back then. No reply.

I ordered blades via ebay uk from china posted direct to thailand adress, if its any help

I always have a problem getting anything posted to Thailand, invariably customs seem to get involved and want what is usually a ridiculous amount of duty, plus the time it takes to get everything sorted, not worth it for me, maybe others have more luck!

Edited by CGW

Yeah, I use the Fusion every day, but honestly, I also agree it's a lot of hype. The "vibration" thing is just a psychological trick to divert your mind away from unpleasant tugging feeling. The 4 blades are too much really, and can get clogged.

To be truthful, I prefer the disposable gillette razors.... :)

Yeah, I use the Fusion every day, but honestly, I also agree it's a lot of hype. The "vibration" thing is just a psychological trick to divert your mind away from unpleasant tugging feeling. The 4 blades are too much really, and can get clogged.

To be truthful, I prefer the disposable gillette razors.... :)

Fusion has 5 blades, my blades never get "clogged" they last a long time as well.

Never seen any "Hype" about them as live in Thailand, but believe they are the best blade on the market...............

• 4 weeks later...

I am in America, if anyone wants Fusion blades, at just what its costs me I can send them. I picked up a 16 pack today. PM me if your interested. This is not an avertisement, I am offering at a loss and no gain to me help out those who are in need.