Where To Buy Bagel

niramol

Does anyone know where to buy bagel, especially a cinnamon raisin, apart from 'au bon pain'which I think a little expensive and have to pay for cream cheese as well?

A bagle shop would be a good start! :o

Strange way to start yourself off on thaivisa. You didn't create the account so you could specifically ask that question did you?

Anyway, The New York Deli next to the Silom Complex on Thanon Silom is a better bet than Au Bon Pain.

Try there.

I've suggested before that new members should have to reply to at least 10 threads before they can post

This seems a little harsh- considering that a lot of new members discover ThaiVisa during google searches of information they are seeking. It seems quite natural to me that someone would start off posting a question related to the information they are trying to find.

An ex-boss of mine maintains the theory that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Anyone who is trying to improve their knowledge by asking a question, no matter how basic or stupid it seems to us deserves a fair answer.

Treating a newbie with this premise instread of an "elitist" attitude would convince the newbies that ThaiVisa really is a great forum.

I've suggested before that new members should have to reply to at least 10 threads before they can post

This seems a little harsh- considering that a lot of new members discover ThaiVisa during google searches of information they are seeking. It seems quite natural to me that someone would start off posting a question related to the information they are trying to find.

An ex-boss of mine maintains the theory that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Anyone who is trying to improve their knowledge by asking a question, no matter how basic or stupid it seems to us deserves a fair answer.

Treating a newbie with this premise instread of an "elitist" attitude would convince the newbies that ThaiVisa really is a great forum.

Fair comment too. :o

"An ex-boss of mine maintains the theory that there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers."

My ex-boss had a theory that there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

So- is that the reason your employment was terminated by them?

Villa Market. Right side of the store (facing the store from the street). Slightly to the left if you're standing facing the cooler, about a meter or so away from the assorted cheeses.

:o

Edited by Heng

Villa Market.   Right side of the store (facing the store from the street).   Slightly to the left if you're standing facing the cooler, about a meter or so away from the assorted cheeses. 

:D

You mean, next to the bread? :D

:o:D

Make sure you have enough dough to pay for the bread though...

Seriously though, Aunt Annies, ground floor, MBK, near the supermarket.

My ex-boss had a theory that there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Jeff

This is a thread about finding bagels and

newbies having the right to post,

NOT about

how it was that you decided to come to Thailand.

Just kidding of course.

A boss like that is either the owner or

a manager soon to be out of work.

Villa Market.   Right side of the store (facing the store from the street).   Slightly to the left if you're standing facing the cooler, about a meter or so away from the assorted cheeses. 

You mean, next to the bread? :o

That'd be way too easy.