Where To Buy Automatic Bread Machines

mpdkorat

Ok here is a question for you guys. I really miss good warm fresh bread in the morning. I would like to buy an automatic Bread Maker such as a ‘’Breadman Ultimate Bread Machine’’ Anyone know where to buy one in Thailand or better still Korat. There will be a nice cup of tea and fresh toast, with marmalade to the person giving the answer.

I don't know about Korat- never been there yet, but there is a chain of shops in Bangkok that sell the "high-end" kitchen and household gadgets called Verasu. They sell bread makers and other cool stuff.

I know that they will ship to you anywhere in Thailand if you are interested.

See this link-

Click here!

Hope this helps. :o

Edited by bino

I recently hired a bread baker to come in for one day and teach my housekeeper/cook how to make 3 basic breads.....

It's about the same amount of time, either way, but one way gives you a lot more flexibilty for size/shape/ingredients/style, in my view.

I'm a diabetic, and normal breads are higher in carbs than my bread recipes, so making me own has made life a little better for me. :o

I don't know about Korat- never been there yet, but there is a chain of shops in Bangkok that sell the "high-end" kitchen and household gadgets called Verasu. They sell bread makers and other cool stuff.

I know that they will ship to you anywhere in Thailand if you are interested.

See this link-

Click here!

Hope this helps.    :D

Bino took you just over one minute for you to get this question right, a little slow :o

Who started this Forum? it's bloody great!

I don’t know if you live in a condo, or you have a house and some land.

If you have land, then why not try and build an outside bread oven – Adobe or Greek style.

We did this last time we were in LOS, and cooked some superb bread, also introducing the family to some real oven cooking.

One important thing to remember – don’t use cement, as the basis for the structure, because it cannot retain the heat in the same way as e.g. a clay-like soil mixed with straw (we, of course made this error and had to rebuild).

Other tips can be found on the web such as here: http://www.traditionaloven.com/

I would have included a photo of our handiwork, but I must have deleted it in error.

Bino took you just over one minute for you to get this question right, a little slow :o

Who started this Forum? it's bloody great!

I couldn't get the "Click here" to work right / look proper. It was showing the whole URL. Had to go back and edit , preview and post again! Not bad for one minute methinks! :D

I agree with you- this is a great forum!

I thought Thai girls regarded falangs as 'The ultimate bread machine'

I agree with you too! 55555555 :D

Fresh bread in the morning is great. I have a Black&Decker. It takes 5 min. to measure everything out and you can cut down on the sugar that Thai breads seem to have alot of. Make a great whole wheat with raisins. Bought at Walmart.