Don't Make Any Contract For Staying In .....

Don't make any contract for staying in xxx resort with a Certain xxx or xxx or xxx you will be rip off of your money this happen to me and to others 4 foreigner

If you want to stay there is at your own risk

Pk175

Removed Names. Post re-instated.

Be nice to know how you were "ripped off" and for how much?

I had a contract for 5 years and when I made it nice they sent me away

I lost a lot of money inside .

I knew after that other foreigner before me built inside house and happen the same for them

I had a five year contract for all the houses in the resort

I made them nicer I made new water line I bought many things inside gave paintings reorder the garden

and so on

after one year they sent me away

they had all houses rented they thought to make more money sending me away

they gave me back a small amount of money

nor deposit back

At the moment all the people rented the house with me left the resort

I made them nicer I made new water line I bought many things inside gave paintings reorder the garden

and so on

nor deposit back

But you say you had contract. What happened to that? Do you have a lawyer?

and so on

nor deposit back

But you say you had contract. What happened to that? Do you have a lawyer?

yes But I went to the court

and I have to go again to the big court

and it's only loss of time

Dude we cant even understand you thats why you got ripped off, do you have an education? <deleted> speak clearly lol

no need to be disrespect full.

did it state in the contract that you cannot make any renovations to the property. unless you have written permission from the land lord.

they can only kick you out if you breach your contract. if you had a good lawyer then they would have broken the contract down and explained everything.

it sounds like you up graded the property to your own style. maybe theland lords though you done a good job then used the law to kick oyu out. you have to be carefull with any contract. if you rent somewhere for long term you should check with your lawyer first might cost you more in the short term but save you, well 4 years rent in the long term.

some people rented my place out. they started trying to modify my house. i had to tell them that they could not. unless they want to buy my house then they can do what they want.

thing is i am quite honest i explained to them up front. so they did not go ahead. actually they ended up ripping me off. thats another story.

I knew after that other foreigner before me built inside house and happen the same for them

as you had a "legal" contract with thais, in thailand , obviously the contract would be written in thai, so do you know 100% for sure the contents of the contract that you signed?.

or did you just convince yourself at the time of signing, "dont worry, all will be fine"

:)

as you had a "legal" contract with thais, in thailand , obviously the contract would be written in thai, so do you know 100% for sure the contents of the contract that you signed?.

or did you just convince yourself at the time of signing, "dont worry, all will be fine"

lol so many people do that out here. this is why u need a lawyer. sometimes the english lawyer firms are better. the proper companies. like Belmont and Crawshaws. they have the english to explain and their seceteries to translate and contract. think they look after u better. normally the big law firms. ot the average joe who rents a shop for 10 k a month with a small desk and limited english. imagine those people are uite rich though

Like he was trying to say he leased the entire complex for 5 years and after one year and putting the place to look decent, they bought back his lease at their own heavily reduced price and sent him on his way.

He is fighting it in court which he reckons would take time and when he was let go, most of the tenants under his lease left as well.

He also just learnt that it has happened before with another foreigner who did the interior of most of the units. He therefore had to warn all of us foreign moneybags to steer way clear of xxx resort.

Like he was trying to say he leased the entire complex for 5 years and after one year and putting the place to look decent, they bought back his lease at their own heavily reduced price and sent him on his way.

He is fighting it in court which he reckons would take time and when he was let go, most of the tenants under his lease left as well.

He also just learnt that it has happened before with another foreigner who did the interior of most of the units. He therefore had to warn all of us foreign moneybags to steer way clear of xxx resort.

That? s right

what you are saying

I just want to warn other foreigners not to make the same mistake I did

And to warn eventually real estaters are intersted to take a new contract with xxx

Thanks

Dude we cant even understand you thats why you got ripped off, do you have an education? <deleted> speak clearly lol

Please be aware that English is not everyone's first language.

Thank You.