Condoms Bulk

laconic

but when a bottle of chang rises 5 baht, there are big complaints about.....

I am so tired of buying 3 condom packages at 80 baht every second day ;-) Does anyone knows how to buy Durex condoms in bulk in Bangkok? (I use the dark blue version aka big)

why dont you clean them and dry :)

I could edit out my reply, but ill let it be. Sometimes my humour is a bit childish. Just got a fit of the giggles im afraid. Anyway, im sure someone will give you a sensible answer and help you out. You might be best looking online.

edit: I typed this before goldfingers reply. Goldfingers, your reply is worse than mine! :)

Edited by eek

I don't bite but I will also try to respectfully reply. I have to agree with goldfinger that the wash & reuse option may be the best. Since you obviously live a very busy lifestyle & probably don't have the time to wash/dry or even shop for your 'personals' perhaps you should look into your local laundry shop. (So inexpensive!) I also recommend requesting the option of ironing/pressing for the clean/gentlemanly 'first impression' look. Make sure you request the hottest setting with steam to ensure all the wrinkles are removed. They may charge you a few Bht extra for the dark blue/extra large size though. Just a (hopefully) thrifty thought sent your way. :)

eek: LOL