Nakhon Sawan To Bkk Best Way?

nong38

I will need to travel from Nakhon Sawan to BKK in early May. I can get a bus from Nakhon Sawan to Bangkok, never been into Bangkok so how do I complete my journey?

Thanks for any forthcoming advise,which is usually 1st class.

Is this a troll who ask such an obvious question. Catch a bus to Morchit . Good taxis line up take a cab where you want to go. How long have you been in Thialand? You should maybe hire a quide if catching a bus needs advice from a forum.

Thank you for your replies perhaps I did noy make it clear. I wish to travel by bus to bangkok from Nakhon Sawan, that is not the problem. I have never been to Bangkok before so have no idea if the bus station is on the underground or the sky train, the places you mention mean nothing to me. I simply want to get to BKK airport, which options do I have:

Bus

Taxi

Sky train

Which is best?

Thanks

Thank you for your replies perhaps I did noy make it clear. I wish to travel by bus to bangkok from Nakhon Sawan, that is not the problem. I have never been to Bangkok before so have no idea if the bus station is on the underground or the sky train, the places you mention mean nothing to me. I simply want to get to BKK airport, which options do I have:

Bus

Taxi

Sky train

Which is best?

Thanks

It seems incredulous that you "have never been to Bangkok before" that this suggests a windup along with your added query. It is so easy to do a google search to find out where MoChit bus terminal is but seeing that your asking here are two options to consider;

1) Catch your VIP bus to MoChit, then proceed to walk backwards towards the airport with your luggage refusing copious offers from taxis for a ride and asking for directions in Swahili - this should take you about 15 hrs if you find your way.

OR

2) Get off the bus at Rangsit (all intercity buses stop at the Rangsit junction near Future Park) and then catch a public airport bus #555 (it will be a brand new yellow bus), cost 38 baht which will get you to the airport in about 1 hr (it goes down Vihavadi to Din Daeng and then goes along the expressway). (You could also catch a brand new white mini-van at the same location if you don't have luggage - it will also be numbered 555).

The bus will take you to the Transport terminal 3km form the airport where you catch get on a transfer bus, 5-8 mins to the terminal. The van takes you direct to the Airport terminal.

This options will actually save you time and hassle as you won't have to go to Mo Chit which can waste a lot of time.

I trust that you can work out which option is the serious one.