Watching Liverpool Tonight

Why don't you try the .................. and .................. pub on Soi .................... just off ..................... Road. It's opposite ................... You can't miss it. The landlord .................. usually has a lock in after .... o'clock.

Hope that helps.

Quality! Same place I went to last time...

Edited by Insight

Yeah what a surprise - after the first half I switched off and then turned it back on for the second half of extra time.

4.40 am now in Bangkers Kwanquers.

It helps being a vampire. Sunrise soon.

Edited by The_Moog

I've never really had any sort of pride! Until tonight, that is, when the 'Pool were crowned champions of Europe for the umpteenth time...................

When you walk through a storm, u.s.w.

######'em all. The minnows won!

Scouse

:D well done the reds...!! have supported them since i was 6 seeing them win the european cup in '84.....last night was amazing.....dunno what bkk was like last night but here in belfast it was buzzing....the police had to close a road off cos there was that many pool supporters jumping for joy in the main road.....great stuff.....

one of the things i will miss when i move to bkk.....the atmosphere....the story took up the first 20mins of the bbc 6 and 10 o'clock news....the uk is buzzing right now.....

COME ON U REDS!!!!!!...

by the way is there any offiical liverpool bars like man utd have in singapore?

:o

Are u watching manchester? are u watchiiiinnnnng maann chest---ter!!!!!