Hua Hin Golf Festival 2010

OOB

Dates on a previous thread here

But nothing has been published regarding the line up, program is coming usually after Songkran.

That's dates for the Jazz festival. The OP is asking about the golf festival. Hua Hin has many festivals so I know it can be confusing... :)

The golf festival was started by most courses to become an annual event during the lowest season to increase play. I have seen no mention of the 2010 one yet, but it is still early. The 2009 festival was held during the months of August and September and I expect it to be the same two months this year. I suspect we will start to see advertising for it around the June time frame.

It is indeed August and September.

Not really information to find on it online because it's not as much an event as just a time of year where (most) golf courses lower their prices considerably to attract guests in the low season.

As said it's always August and September. The organised comps. last year were in both August and September. Green fees have been 800Baht for the clubs that participate. Last year Black Mountain was not one of those clubs.

Just google Hau Hin Golf Festival and you will see which clubs took part lastyear. You could phone TAT on either 03 247 1005 or 03 251 3885 and they may have this years details. If they have maybe you would post here.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who may consider doing the reverse journey, please note that there is a Chiang Mai golf festival this year running all of May and June. All major courses here are 800 Baht and there are weekly tournaments each Saturday. See my post on the golf forum for local contact details.