Any Cat Lovers ?!

loader80

Last september one of the local cats decided to sneak in have her kittens in my kitchen one night and ever since I have been taking care of these kittens which are now about 7 months old.

One Expat in Pattaya took two off my hands and now have 3 remaining.

I decided to take care of the last 3 myself but has come to a time now where I cannot due to work commitments in Bangkok. Wish I could keep them but taking them to Bangkok in an apartment is not an option and would be unfair.

Is there anyone reliable and caring in Bangkok/Pattaya that would like to take on 3 young cats ?

They are based in Pattaya but no luck on the forum. Can bring the cats into Bangkok or surrounding areas.

2 are female and have one male.

They are more house cats now, very well litter trained and healthy.

Is there anyone out there that loves cats. They really do deserve a good home.

IM me if you are interested and I can maybe send a photo or can come and take a look.

Thanks

Edited by loader80

^Cruelty to animals is only carried out by pathetic individuals who are brave enough to stand up to a real opponent.

Pathetic.

Quick edit ND, aren't, but your right pathetic

:)

Edited by Slaps

^Cruelty to animals is only carried out by pathetic individuals who are brave enough to stand up to a real opponent.

Pathetic.

Quick edit ND, aren't, but your right pathetic

:D

thanks for that....my original post changed the entire point i was trying to make :) .

can you follow me everywhere around the place and tidy up my mistakes, please? :D

^Cruelty to animals is only carried out by pathetic individuals who aren't brave enough to stand up to a real opponent.

Pathetic.

Agree.

But like the well fed domestic cats that are pathetic individuals that torture fledgliing chicks and any other baby animal that is under a cats size for hours on end.

Cats are the conmen of the natural World, torture is there pastime and they kill millions of songbirds every month in the UK and not for food...a purge is due.... humanely of coarse.

The guy who originated the thread was simply seeking help in finding someone to raise the cats. Unfortunately, as usual on thaivisa, a lot of expats apparently have nothing to do with their lives but complain, and have no intention of either helping or being nice to anyone else.

(I'm sorry that I can't take in the cats, cause I travel too much.)

Loader, love to help you out but already have a house full.( 2 cats and 2 dogs)

Have you tried the classifieds? also bahtsold(may be) or other forums like addicts, live and secrets.

Let me know if you need links to any of them and i will pm you

My little guy likes to spend his time in the fridge, he has got the right idea in this heat :)

post-67746-1269867925_thumb.jpg

sheesh,

The guy is just trying to find a home for 3 cats, unfortunately I cannot help.

I cannot really understand the strong emotions towards cats; could it be because dogs never rip people to shreds and are purely vegetarian?

Sorry I would never be a 'friend' of any cat lover.

I don't think you are going to have that problem. You and I are very different. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I took in two stray cats about a year ago. 1 male and 1 female. They didn't arrive together but they quickly became buddies. Som Si (Tricolor) and Si Soom (Orange Color) I got them all the shots, de-wormed, Frontline, etc. I have had a few cats before, but these two guys went from skinny and scared to two of the sweetest, loving, affectionate cats I have ever seen, as if they wanted to show me how much they really appreciate the life I have given them compared to the one they had on the street. They often sleep on my chest or between my legs at night. They each have their own personality. They are really great company and can always cheer me up if I am down.

Last week the male got into another fight with a new big male stray tomcat, (neutering and spaying was next on my list) and took quite a beating. Lots of wounds to his body and face. He had large cut on his tongue. He was in a bad way, walking with a limp. He stopped eating and seemed to be getting worse so I took him to the vet. Doc thinks he may have feline leukemia. 1200 baht and two days later after having stayed in the animal hospital on a saline drip and medication he wasn't much better. I have been feeding and giving him antibiotics orally via a syringe for a few days, but he is not improving. He will lay in the same spot for days unless I carry him outside to go to the bathroom. Tonight he is even more lethargic and can barely stand. I don't expect him to last the night. Earlier I took Som See in to see him for what will probably be one last goodbye. I rubbed See Soom's head and right above his tail where he likes it until he started purring despite the pain I could tell he is obviously in. He even tried to meow, but only managed a small squeak. I'll miss him.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

I don't think you are going to have that problem. You and I are very different. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

They are really great company and can always cheer me up if I am down.

I'll miss him.

Totally seconded, especially the pissing element. I'm a little bemused at what kind of person joins a thread asking for cat lovers simply to spout illogical crap.

Sorry to hear about Som See...horrible to lose any pet you've become close to, whether cat, dog or anything else, and I feel for you.

ive cleaned up the more repulsive posts and poster has been warned-- advocating cruelty to animals is inflammatory posting. ; if the OP wants i can move the thread to the pet/vet forum; we prefer to have a few pics with the post also...

might get better responses there...

bina

I took in two stray cats about a year ago. 1 male and 1 female. They didn't arrive together but they quickly became buddies. Som Si (Tricolor) and Si Soom (Orange Color) I got them all the shots, de-wormed, Frontline, etc. I have had a few cats before, but these two guys went from skinny and scared to two of the sweetest, loving, affectionate cats I have ever seen, as if they wanted to show me how much they really appreciate the life I have given them compared to the one they had on the street. They often sleep on my chest or between my legs at night. They each have their own personality. They are really great company and can always cheer me up if I am down.

Last week the male got into another fight with a new big male stray tomcat, (neutering and spaying was next on my list) and took quite a beating. Lots of wounds to his body and face. He had large cut on his tongue. He was in a bad way, walking with a limp. He stopped eating and seemed to be getting worse so I took him to the vet. Doc thinks he may have feline leukemia. 1200 baht and two days later after having stayed in the animal hospital on a saline drip and medication he wasn't much better. I have been feeding and giving him antibiotics orally via a syringe for a few days, but he is not improving. He will lay in the same spot for days unless I carry him outside to go to the bathroom. Tonight he is even more lethargic and can barely stand. I don't expect him to last the night. Earlier I took Som See in to see him for what will probably be one last goodbye. I rubbed See Soom's head and right above his tail where he likes it until he started purring despite the pain I could tell he is obviously in. He even tried to meow, but only managed a small squeak. I'll miss him.

Cat leukemia is terrible, I've lost one cat due to this last Christmas.

Apparently, following my vet, if they survive the first 36 hours after diagnose, they have plenty of chance to stay alive... fact that I wish for yours.

ive cleaned up the more repulsive posts and poster has been warned-- advocating cruelty to animals is inflammatory posting. ; if the OP wants i can move the thread to the pet/vet forum; we prefer to have a few pics with the post also...

might get better responses there...

bina

Hi,

Thanks. I will upload some photos later on today. Is there any particular host I should use for photos ?

I have also put this topic in the pets section so moving wouldn't be needed but thank you for asking.

Thanks

Have you tried the classifieds? also bahtsold(may be) or other forums like addicts, live and secrets.

My little guy likes to spend his time in the fridge, he has got the right idea in this heat :)

Thanks, I will try your suggestions, hopefully can find something.

My little guy likes to spend his time in the fridge, he has got the right idea in this heat :D

Kuffki, Thats one kewl cool cat you have there :) .

SB,

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you are wrong and I hope he pulls through this....terribly sad, he had such a hard time as a soi cat, then a stroke of luck brings him to you and nows he's got this......I hope you take some solice in the fact that you made the latter part of his life so good. Cudos to you and heaps of karma heading ur way.

The guy who originated the thread was simply seeking help in finding someone to raise the cats. Unfortunately, as usual on thaivisa, a lot of expats apparently have nothing to do with their lives but complain, and have no intention of either helping or being nice to anyone else.

(I'm sorry that I can't take in the cats, cause I travel too much.)

Couldn't agree with you more, in fact I'm surprised Thaksin hasn't been slagged off in this yet that seems to be all that most TV posters are able to write about. How about Thaksin made the Mother cat homeless while working a cat scam for the benefit of his family. :) Or Red shirts want to eat my kittens?

Just for some people who think dogs and cats can not live together as i use to think.

Here are my guys, i have 2 dogs and 2 cats and all are good friends-even sleep together

May be this will help OP find home for the kitties :)

post-67746-1269958299_thumb.jpg

post-67746-1269958396_thumb.jpg

Just for some people who think dogs and cats can not live together as i use to think.

Here are my guys, i have 2 dogs and 2 cats and all are good friends-even sleep together

May be this will help OP find home for the kitties :D

post-67746-1269958299_thumb.jpg

post-67746-1269958396_thumb.jpg

:)post-61130-1269995933_thumb.jpg

One of our cats (we have 3) and one of our dogs (we have 5)...

To the OP: in case you did not find yet an adopting family, there is an old lady who is living in Koh Kred and taking care of hundred of cats.

Fell free to PM, if you want to reach her