Watching The World Cup In Samui

does it not matter then that millions of people tune in at the same time? can't imagine to many are tuning in on a daily basis but when the football is on it's a different story (sorry not a techie so don't know)

yep it matters how many people are live, you'll find that most hosts have members and members get priority over guests. so it's not unusual to just start watching something and loose your stream. I went to a bar saturday to watch the aintree grand national expecting it to be steamed but lucky for me it was being covered live on one of their systems and just to round the night off i won the sweepstake

england will win. sometime in this millenium. wish i was alive in 66. think that would have been my only chance.

Ahhhh, the old 1966 thing again. How can we forget that , it must be mentioned during every England game. It was 44 years ago <deleted>. Anyway , all the best. Theyll need it.

Am I hearing this correctly? UBC and HD in one sentence?

I got rid of my UBC as I only watched my home team play in the Premiership (Boro). I couldn't justify the expense for watching 90 minutes of sh*t each week. Now I just stream games over the web.

My 8Mb connection at home can just stream BBC iPlayer in HD so was going to watch it on that, it's a bit iffy though.

But you say UBC and HD?.... Hmmm......

just out of interest, how are you streaming BBC Iplayer outside UK ? , could you pm me with details?

cheers

think u need to sign up to a uk proxy server

http://www.ukivpn.com/

Excuse my ignorance here Chaps but would subscribing to that mean i'd have a UK IP Address ??