Advise For My Friend

unclejunta

btw now the issue they are quarrelling over is the girl is oging off to Chiang Mai to meet her sugar daddy during SongKran. She says no sex as the guy is old fuddy around 60. the sugar dadddy have paid her Singapore dollars 16K for a one week companion on this trip....i cant believe the money these guys are throwing around....and she has a few guys of the same age on the side that gives her 'small' sums like $500-$1000 per month (not regularly though)

S$ 16,000 one week and no hide the sausage...."your friend" is really out of mind, if he believes this....my suggestion "Your friend" should run for the hills right now....it is very apparant that the lady involved is after one thing and one thing only...hard cold cash only, and by the sounds of thing's she has a nice little business on the go, maybe as part of her master plan is the procurement of an EU passport as well...and that's where "your friend" comes in..

btw now the issue they are quarrelling over is the girl is going off to Chiang Mai to meet her sugar daddy during SongKran. She says no sex as the guy is old fuddy around 60. the sugar daddy have paid her Singapore dollars 16K for a one week companion on this trip....i cant believe the money these guys are throwing around....and she has a few guys of the same age on the side that gives her 'small' sums like $500-$1000 per month (not regularly though)

S$ 16,000 one week and no hide the sausage...."your friend" is really out of mind, if he believes this....my suggestion "Your friend" should run for the hills right now....it is very apparent that the lady involved is after one thing and one thing only...hard cold cash only, and by the sounds of thing's she has a nice little business on the go, maybe as part of her master plan is the procurement of an EU passport as well...and that's where "your friend" comes in..

Exactly! :)

Good post!

^Agreed.

Mental note to self, don'f fly air france if it allows morons to work as engineers on their aircraft. :D

3,000 singapore dollars a month :D shes got it made, I wonder if she needs another gik? :)

Jesus I'll marry him :D

:D Jee wiz Livinginexile, I never knew you felt that way about me......I'm not sure about this though, I mean how much are you going to pay me, this guy is offering $3000sing dollar.........I could go with you if you offered more :D

^Agreed.

Mental note to self, don'f fly air france if it allows morons to work as engineers on their aircraft. :D

3,000 singapore dollars a month :D shes got it made, I wonder if she needs another gik? :)

Definitely agree. NO AIR FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw now the issue they are quarrelling over is the girl is oging off to Chiang Mai to meet her sugar daddy during SongKran. She says no sex as the guy is old fuddy around 60. the sugar dadddy have paid her Singapore dollars 16K for a one week companion on this trip....i cant believe the money these guys are throwing around....and she has a few guys of the same age on the side that gives her 'small' sums like $500-$1000 per month (not regularly though)

16,000 for one week, but only 1,000 for one month?? The one month guys must only get one bang per month. I suppose the 16K man will get many bangs in one week. I though my "take-care-of-it" girl was bad. She is nothing like this lady under discussion. These guys really lose their brains when they come here.

16,000 for one week, but only 1,000 for one month?? The one month guys must only get one bang per month. I suppose the 16K man will get many bangs in one week. I though my "take-care-of-it" girl was bad. She is nothing like this lady under discussion. These guys really lose their brains when they come here.

60 year old....16k....16 a week...2.2 a day....must have good supply of little blue pills then... :)

Tell your friend I would offer him to check out his Girl for just 3000 Euro. For an extra 1000 Euro I would even try to get her between the sheets myself. :)

And for just 1000 Euro more, he can watch the rumble in the sheets live.