Country Of Origin

bdenner

I have been cruising thru some of the older ‘Polls’ on country of origin, it was quite interesting. There was a lot of disquiet because of the system limitations and countries not listed.

Are the ‘Moderators’ of this forum interested in this statistic and aquiring the country of origin of existing members thru the “My Controls” menu and making a “Pinned” display of the results updated automatically with info from new subscribers. I guess it is too late now to make it a compulsory question to existing members but ‘Newbe’ additions could work.

I have been cruising thru some of the older ‘Polls’ on country of origin, it was quite interesting. There was a lot of disquiet because of the system limitations and countries not listed.

Are the ‘Moderators’ of this forum interested in this statistic and aquiring the country of origin of existing members thru the “My Controls” menu and making a “Pinned” display of the results updated automatically with info from new subscribers. I guess it is too late now to make it a compulsory question to existing members but ‘Newbe’ additions could work.

I think it's more a feature of the Invision software, than an attempt to pigeon hole peoples domiciles, my thoughts only.

We know of the mod for invision that is required for this but don't think many of our members would feel it neccesary to fill in.

After a while you can find your own countrymen if you want.

The less real world references their are on an anonymus board the better if feel.

Why the desire to know where I came from?

I know, my family know and very few other people need to know.

It is called an invasion of my personal privacy.

If I feel people need to know where I came from I will tell them.

I don't have that feeling.

I don't need to be a part of anyones statistics.

Too late.... :D

Our members have made a total of 360,659 posts

We have 19,265 registered members

365 guests, 88 members 2 anonymous members

totster :o

I was referring to personal statistics ie: country of origin, job and financial status and anything else that I don't feel anyone else needs to know. :D

I don't need to be a part of anyones statistics.

Too late.... :D

Our members have made a total of 360,659 posts

We have 19,265 registered members

365 guests, 88 members 2 anonymous members

totster :o

I was referring to personal statistics ie: country of origin, job and financial status and anything else that I don't feel anyone else needs to know. :D

I agree Kringle :D