Rock Band Saturday Night

NALAK

marc has a rock band on this Saturday 3rd April, promises to be a good night. the bar is located Soi Nurnplubwan turn right at soi 28 oposite crossroads bar. sounds like it should be a good night if your into live rock band music. then there's the pool to cool down in.

usual prices which means 55 baht for a san miguel, so i will be downing a few at those prices

36 baht at the local 7-11 so i will be downing some of those !!

As you listen the sound of the 7-11 door opening, again and again, and again . . . .

usual prices which means 55 baht for a san miguel, so i will be downing a few at those prices

As you listen the sound of the 7-11 door opening, again and again, and again . . . .

dining and wining in style...and when you get hungry, they serve those awesome hot dogs round the clock :)

Free music provided by both the door chiming accompanied by the chorus of clerks serenading you with "chern ka" all nite long :D

dining and wining in style...and when you get hungry, they serve those awesome hot dogs round the clock :)

Edited by FarangBuddha