Do You Feel Your Brain Is Being Sucked Dry By Idiots?

whistleblower

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it here; we came home from Singapore last Friday, well-behaved drivers, people obeying road rules!, no crazy sidecars, no riding on wrong side of road, people stopping for red lights!

Knew we were 'home' when our taxi from airport was overtaken by a scooter, rider no helmet of course, pillion a relaxed looking monkey . . .

BushonGlobalWarming.wmv

I seee dumber things in the west, like the global warming joke.

Hmmm I see its not just the Thais :)

I w

as trying to copy a link that is hilarious but just not happening now. It's the one where the kid does an impression of Bushed attempting to sapeak about global warming...

Now I have figured it out...just google BushonGlobalWarming

Edited by bunta71

3 Files Download All

Fw: Fwd: Fw: Give the kid an OSCAR..........eml (2965KB); BushonGlobalWarming.wmv (2222KB); BushonGlobalWarming.wmv (2222KB)

Try this...I guess I'm not smart enough to copy this from an e-mail forwarded to me.

Edited by bunta71

The thing is the "Thai Huggers" will come out in force and say 'its April fools day" but we are in a country where this is probably a true story!

I like hugging Thai's.... :)

I suppose any TV member who is partnered with/shagging a Thai would be a "Thai Hugger?" OK, time for 90% of you to come out of the closet!

P.S. Have we had a poll on this yet? Single/Married/Partnered/PlayingTheField/Single-NotLookingForLove/Single-LookingForLove/Married-Happy/Married-Looking/etc.?

Edited by toptuan

Sorry for all the feeble attempts to copy that link. The only way to view this seriously funny kid is to Google" BushonGlobalWarming" again my apologies for my incompetence .

Edited by bunta71

and i thought this topic was about the majority of falangs that live here being the ones sucking your brain dry, lol.

Sitting around all the time drinking will do it, alcohol kills brain cells and they never grow back.

maybe they should replace the whole police force with these monkeys.

then instead of paying road traffic fines in baht, you would just have to pay peanuts :)

Instead of paying 'tea money' we could donate nuts and bananas for the chimpanzee tea party.

maybe they should replace the whole police force with these monkeys.

then instead of paying road traffic fines in baht, you would just have to pay peanuts :)

Instead of paying 'tea money' we could donate nuts and bananas for the chimpanzee tea party.

Hope that is not a Freudian slip :D

how do they think they will be taken seriously? monkey police, hello Kitty armbands for naughty police?

The project has worked well in Pattaya, glad to see them rolling it out to the rest of the country.

That this thing are working in Pattaya isn't a suprise for me :)

Sorry for all the feeble attempts to copy that link. The only way to view this seriously funny kid is to Google" BushonGlobalWarming" again my apologies for my incompetence .

Just for you. Is this the one you mean?

The thing is the "Thai Huggers" will come out in force and say 'its April fools day" but we are in a country where this is probably a true story!

Hey we use dogs in the fight in afghan against terrorists, sniffing out bombs and generally useful as muslims are scared of dogs (any muslims here like to explain why??) i think they are just trying to copy but same same different, fools!!! ha ha

They are not afraid of dogs. Dogs are considered dirty(Najis). But having said that, many Muslims keep dogs as pets.

Ok dirty but why????? most of the thai muslims i know keep dogs to protect property not as pet, they dont even feed them and wonder why they die. Many muslims drink beer and eat bacon, just go to koh lanta and see for yourself

Ive heard a few reasons why they are considered dirty but would like to hear from another muslim

Went to the bank today to find out whether it was possible to transfer money from one Thai bank account to another when the postee was abroad.

Was told that it was impossible without the postee proving that it was for 'his family' etc. The person in the bank couldn't understand that it was from one Thai bank account to another, and never enquired about the amount involved. I tried saying "perhaps a cheque could be paid into another account?", but was told "no - must provide evidence why money is being paid".....

Couldn't be bothered to argue - I could feel my brain being sucked dry.....

Know exactly what you mean,look at Thai soaps same script every program,Scenario: Rich Thais in a Large

house,Luxuriously furnished, multiple Family arguments,violent to each other,lots of verbal abuse, Same Same,but they

sit in front of their TVs glued for hours,brains sucked years ago.not to mention breeding violence.

Know exactly what you mean,look at Thai soaps same script every program,Scenario: Rich Thais in a Large

house,Luxuriously furnished, multiple Family arguments,violent to each other,lots of verbal abuse, Same Same,but they

sit in front of their TVs glued for hours,brains sucked years ago.not to mention breeding violence.

Nahhhhhhhhh rubbish you just dont understand the culture!! :)

Hey we use dogs in the fight in afghan against terrorists, sniffing out bombs and generally useful as muslims are scared of dogs (any muslims here like to explain why??) i think they are just trying to copy but same same different, fools!!! ha ha

Muslims are not afraid of dogs....Arabs find dogs a dirty animal and therefore do not like them in general. Dogs are used for hearding by bedoins. The arab dog, Saluki, is typically a wild dog which carries diseases.

If you lived in Iraq then you are familiar with the desert fox which is a rabies carrier as well.

But to the subject at hand. You mean Oxygen thiefs? Way too many exist and they seem to be the ones multiplying the fastest.

Muslims are not afraid of dogs....Arabs find dogs a dirty animal and therefore do not like them in general. Dogs are used for hearding by bedoins. The arab dog, Saluki, is typically a wild dog which carries diseases.

If you lived in Iraq then you are familiar with the desert fox which is a rabies carrier as well.

But to the subject at hand. You mean Oxygen thiefs? Way too many exist and they seem to be the ones multiplying the fastest.

I heard that Salukis are actually valued by Arabs as hunting dogs? Am I wrong?

I seee dumber things in the west, like the global warming joke.

or george bush!

what is your avatar ? did you run over your poodle with the lawn mower and take a picture of it ?

Bush is the man

if you notice, allot of Thai people laugh when they are watching those shows, I think their is an element of comedy in them.

:)

quote:

as muslims are scared of dogs (any muslims here like to explain why)

quote:

They are not afraid of dogs. Dogs are considered dirty(Najis). But having said that, many Muslims keep dogs as pets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI....the story I heard in Saudi Arabia when I worked there was:

When Mohammed fled Mecca at night for Medina (he had angered the local government at the time by criticising them) a dog barked at him. He was worrried that the dog would wake up the people who were looking for him. From that time the dog has had a bad name with Moslems.

I once saw a Saudi deliberately swerve on a road in Jeddah to try and hit a dog walking on the side of the road. He missed, but it was clear the Saudi was trying to hit that dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D