The Bridge.

According to the the bus company "คนโง่" they are planning to build a bridge to Samui.

It will be build in a new floating technique.

The bride crossing will be 2000/personal car :)

For bus passengers 200 baht surcharge.

Standard crossing will be 20 min. in good weather.

Construction will start in July 2010 and will be ready July 2012.

Would you pay the extra surcharge or take the ferry?

beleive that when i see it. maybe i would be forced to pay if i missed the last ferry. doubt this will happen./ like the airport in lipa noi. the dulich school the marina park.

it would be a proper big bridge. not sure thailand has enoguh funds to build such a bridge. now it is does not have taksins money. or maybe they do have taksins money. maybe the gov. wants to sepnd it so there is no way on earth he can get it back. sounds possible.

lol i doubt this will happen, I would be amazed to see it. surely if the bridge is "floating" would be near enough impossible to cross in high seas or would get ripped in half because of the tide and coz it would be so long wouldnt it?

would be great for samui imagine how many more tourists they could get there. :):D

lol i doubt this will happen, I would be amazed to see it. surely if the bridge is "floating" would be near enough impossible to cross in high seas or would get ripped in half because of the tide and coz it would be so long wouldnt it?

would be great for samui imagine how many more tourists they could get there. :):D

We don't want you party spend loadsa money louts thank you stamp club only on Samui.

Anyone for a game of dominoes? :D

there is only one way possible that is with a tunnel but i seriously doubt that would be in thailands budget. unless some very rich person wanted tot fund it like Bagkok airways.

if they have the money why doesn't they ugrade their ferry service make them faster and open 24 hrs.

like the ferries from dover to callais

there's still people biting.

IT IS A PI55-TAKE!!!! :D

Hook.Line.Sinker for some poor fools!!!

HAA HAA HA!!

Unbelievable! They still kept going, particularly the opinionated ones, constantly ignoring the obvious!

Well done PS! :)

never beleived it anyway cause i herd that the bridge was not going to be floating but they were going to build a hover craft bridge that hovers above the sea and goes up and down with the sea level

or so my mole in the Mayors office tells me.

also the police are going to have there guns taken off them and have them build into there hands basically u would not even know they had a gun the

y just point there fingers and shoot