Land For Sale In Chiangmai

For sale with Freehold Title (chanote), 3 x adjacent lots of 6.5 rai; 10 rai; and 7 rai, totalling 21.5 rai. Located in Sankamphaeng District, approx 12km from Chiang Mai downtown. Available separately or together. Baht 750,000 per rai. Total Baht 16 million.

View of surrounding hills, suitable for residential development or light industry. Located 1 km from the highway to Sankhampaeng, all 3 lots are adjoining, and all have substantial frontage onto newly surfaced access road. Alternate access 2.5 km to Superhighway with non-stop 15 minute access to Chiang Mai airport and City. Water, electric, telephone, ADSL available to site.

Can provide excellent local assistance with property development, landscaping, architecture and interior design and finish, and marketing of residential development if required.

Residential developments are expanding in this direction and land values are rising - here is the opportunity to secure land with all the convenience of highway location without the traffic, noise and commercial development, and at substantially lower prices.

Contact 'the editor' at 053 390 083 or 09 429 0979 or [email protected].

So are you going to charge for 21.5 rai or 23.5 rai? At the high price you are asking the difference is alot of money. Let's see 2 rai at 750,000baht per rai comes to......1.5 million baht....I'll gladly take 10% of the 1.5 mil as my consultant's fee for making you this money! 150,000baht for 5 minutes work...not bad!!!

Oh!!.........Wait..........Wait..........I don't have a work permit......sorry......forget it all.......I was only joking...........don't throw me in jail for joking without a work permit.....please?

Edited by chownah

So are  you going to charge for 21.5 rai or 23.5 rai?  At the high price you are asking the difference is alot of money.  Let's see 2 rai at 750,000baht per rai comes to......1.5 million baht....I'll gladly take 10% of the 1.5 mil as my consultant's fee for making you this money!  150,000baht for 5 minutes work...not bad!!!

Oh!!.........Wait..........Wait..........I don't have a work permit......sorry......forget it all.......I was only joking...........don't throw me in jail for joking without a work permit.....please?