Electronicordered A Small Gadget From Usa A Month Ago It Still Not Arrived

ManilaLover

However I never missed a mail or package I think it takes too long time and wonder it has been stolen. They seem to send by USPS Global Priority (will this be proceeded by normal Thai post ?)

Same experience ?

add: strange error in the title when adding a word inbetween, it should be: 'ordered a small electronic gadget' etc.

Edited by ManilaLover

Unfortunately the only way to guarantee a package arriving here is to send it through UPS, or Fedex, or DHL. And then it must be insured just in case. If you send it through the regular Post Office, USPS, it goes through the Thai postal system when it arrives here. It is about a 99% chance IMHO that it will then become the personal property of a Thai Postal employee. I have been sending items back and forth for 14 years from various places in S.E.Asia. Sending stuff to the West almost always arrives. Coming from the states...almost never except through the aforementioned companies. I recently bought a Blood Pressure monitor with an extra large cuff in the states. They are simply not for sale here in the land of fake smiles. Many hospitals here don't even have them and without the X-large cuffs my readings are off about 20 points. So my daughter sends it to me through the USPS in order to save a few bucks. That was six months ago. So who owns it now??Probably some thai postal employee's fat mother-in -law. You may as well buy another item then have it sent Fedex. Others here will say they always get their packages no matter what. They are the blessed few.

Edited by bunta71