Free Rabies Shots

fiddlehead

IIRC the rabies shots for my cats were only 100-150 baht each.

Incidently, I managed to capture a big stray tomcat 2 days ago that kept getting into fights with my cats. I think it was the one that nearly killed my male cat a couple weeks ago. I tied a string to the sliding door and when he sneaked in during the night to steal my cats food as I was watching TV, I pulled the door shut behind him. It was pretty funny seeing him run around the house before I corralled him into the bathroom where he spent the night. He would hiss and try to strike if I got close, so the next morning I donned my motorcycle gear, all of it, and went in. Surprisingly, he allowed me to pick him up by the back of the neck and put him in the box no problem. Took him to PAWS and for a 200 baht donation, or "half price" I left him to get the old chop chop. I pick him up Monday. I expect his behavior will be a bit better now.

Thats a bit rough, imagine if someone did that to you!!!!!!!

Well if I was a cat and it meant saving my life, it would be purrrfectly ok with me. A cat like that going around is probably creating hundreds of kittens to starve or otherwise suffer. i think someone is going to earn alot of love merit points for doing such a kind deed.