Cable Tv

thairet

Hi, I always get great info from ThaiVisa buddies so why bother with Google?

New apt BKK with balcony facing west. Any provider recommendations and typical costs for cable TV instalation and experiences of those providers? I only want a few channels; global business, global news, latest movies, classical music (like vids of operas) , UK and US comedic shows, games maybe.

Larry King...I don't think so. I last watched him about 8 months ago and he dedicated a whole program to some freaking horse! Never watched him since! I heard he never did ride with the horse to the knacker's yard...pity. I'm getting off the subject, however.

I appreciate in advance any advice you will share with me.

Thairet

www.truevisionstv.com Their website is fully bilingual.

There are a few small local cable operators who have a range of pretty trash channels, but they are cable only so not appropriate for condos. You can buy a standalone dish and decoder from Samart, which comes with a few limited packages in terms of channels. But if you want the channels you mentioned, you would be better off with TrueVisions and you dont need to buy the equipment - you can check their website for the various package options.