Motorbike From Malaysia

Yeah we talked to that guy, they're looking for a suitable dealer/support network here.

You're right, they're bringing nothing worthwhile to the table so they're doomed in our market.

The street bike looks really ugly.

I like the dirtbike looks and if it was a 250cc I'd be interested.

I rode the smaller framed Dtracker 125 and it was way too slow.

This is a 150cc with a full size frame, so it's going to be slower than the US economy.

I also saw it at the motorshow.

The first one is a 250 twin based on an old Honda Steed designed engine. You know the one that was a small chopper here in Thailand! The frame is a road bike and the riding position and seat is a huge improvement on my tiger and I like the look of it. If I had a reasonable choice I would buy it over my Tiger.

The 150 offroad version is too small for a real market but as we all know it will depend on on the service and the parts availabllity.

BB

The frame is a road bike and the riding position and seat is a huge improvement on my tiger and I like the look of it. If I had a reasonable choice I would buy it over my Tiger.

BB

What Tiger do you have and do you have the revised seat. Mbox (tigerssachsclub) had his seat remade and its a big improvment.

The frame is a road bike and the riding position and seat is a huge improvement on my tiger and I like the look of it. If I had a reasonable choice I would buy it over my Tiger.

BB

What Tiger do you have and do you have the revised seat. Mbox (tigerssachsclub) had his seat remade and its a big improvment.

I have a standard 200 PX! No revised seat! Busts my butt everyday.

Edited by Badbanker