Sample Letter Of Proof Or Relantionship.. Help

I was wondering if anybody had any sample letter's of proof of relantionship..

Such as friends and family stating the relantionship is genuine..

and if anyone has a website which i could get english text translated into thai , would be more then greatful

Thanks..

A letter from you is not going to prove much of a relationship.

You need:

Phone bills

Photos

MSN chat logs

Flight tickets

Visa stamps

Hotel bills

ETC ETC

Just to name a few.

Your sponsor letter should expalin your relationship and your suporting documents.

You should, of course, provide in your sponsor's letter a brief history of your relationship; how and when you met, how often you have visited your fiance, how often you contact each other, when you both decided to marry each other etc.

You should also provide evidence to support this. Mark515's list gives examples, some of which you may not have; but you should include at least:

copies of the pages of your passport with Thai entry/exit stamps to show how often you have visited;

proof of contact, e.g. phone bills, e-mail headers, MSN logs etc.;

photos of you both in the same place at the same time.

See also item 11 of the supporting document checklist (I have linked to the fiance one as your previous posts indicate this is the visa you are going for, but on this point it's the same for a spouse).

Plus anything else you feel may help.

Letters from friends and relatives will, IMHO, not carry much weight unless these people can show that they know not only you but your fiance as well.

if anyone has a website which i could get english text translated into thai , would be more then greatful
You could try one of these. Never used any of them, so cannot recommend any particular one.

Thanks for the reply

Yea we have got all the supporting documents and my statement, Phone bill, chat logs, photo's etc..

Was Curious about the letter, because her friend who got accepted for a Settlement visa, said she showed letter's from there friends and family stating the relantionship was real.

And my Fiancee was wanting me to do the same type of thing.