Any Honda Showrooms In Bkk

johna

Jeeez Honda shop pretty much in every major street. OR do you mean Honda big bikes. if so they do not exist as an official import yet. Honda do have a big bike shop built but it is empty. pretty much like the marketing exec's at Honda.

Johna. The rebel is not currently available in Thailand. Some people think it MAY be available soon. But i would not hold out much hope for it. If you cannot wait then the Honda phantom 200cc single is about the closest to the rebel. unless you want a chinese lifan 250.

Allan

Thanks thaicbr the Phantom looks nice, are there any dealers in new bikes of 200cc and upwards in BKK, though I will probably end up buying a second hand bike.

I'm driving a Honda wave which is OK for the neighborhood but, on the highway it sucks.

At the moment I just want to check out whats available locally.

johna. do you want a cruiser or road bike. or not really bothered.

The Tiger 250rs is a nice bike at a reasonable price (72.000b) more info at the tigersachs club website above.

then theres the The Kawasaki Ninja250 149,000b, Kawasaki er6 247,000b

then in between not a lot really. the honda cbr150 is good (just discontinued) there have been lots of rumours about Honda coming into the market but nothing yet. very dissapointing.

Edited by thaicbr

Thanks to everyone for all the input, I am looking at anything between 250 and 500cc, cruiser or road bike and, am at this time trying to find a showroom to look at what is available.

It does not matter if its new or second hand at this point.

Nothing new available in the range between 250 to 500cc, and secondhand motorcycles are likely so expensive you maybe want to look at a new (with factory warranty and guaranteed 100% valid registration papers) Kawasaki ER6N or Ninja 650R.

Not so long ago (Motorshow) I was told that Lifan is going to produce the LF400 (400cc V-Twin Cruiser) in Thailand, to get around China - NAFTA trade limitations. But this are rumors, and I have no way to verify this information at the moment.

A little late, but even if you could get one, the Rebel is not a good bike.

This is the bike I got my motorcycle license with and its spindly forks flexed so much braking it made me nervous.

I was an absolute newbie and knew this would be dangerous to ride at speed.

So naturally I got a CBR600 and nearly killed myself in a week.

We all know a fast and great bike is dangerous but I feel a slow and crappy bike can be just as dangerous because you can't react quickly and avoid an accident.