Farang Love Red Shirt

britmaveric

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-britmaveric-

Up to you, whom you hug, but for me, NO thank you.

I usualy stay in Bangkok in the lower Sukhumvit area when I in BKK and have to visit my Embassy near Sathorn Thai Road and later the Immigration building soon. The Protests are no help to me!

-britmaveric-

Up to you, whom you hug, but for me, NO thank you.

I usualy stay in Bangkok in the lower Sukhumvit area when I in BKK and have to visit my Embassy near Sathorn Thai Road and later the Immigration building soon. The Protests are no help to me!

Thats correct the protests are no help to you what so ever,you being in Thailand and Thais protesting for the right to have elections in there own country :) ...that you are a guest of!

Easy to find some cute Red girls to hug.. What an excellent idea! :D Far better than all the psychos on this forum wanting to send in the tanks! :D

With Songkran coming up, I plan to do a whole lot of hugging. :)

Songkran will be one big wet red Shirt Contest :D

Will do some hugging then

Hug a red-shit????? Sounds like a few posters are not particlar who they hug but I find it a morbid idea.......................... What a morbid bunch they are, they aren't fighting for rights, they are trying to help an a--hole buddy of theirs who is having to hang around in Dubai, to get a "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and they don't care who they hurt in the process. ALL of it for purly selfish motives....... Look at the damage they have done and what they have cost all their other countrymen (wolves disquised as sheep)...................... I would think that anyone who has been paying attention could see that........

I'm afraid that I'm too busy to travel downtown through barricaded roads to hug a red shirt today, sorry!

I'd prefer to have one of the fine lads of the Royal Thai Army dispense with the hugs for me. Maybe if we can get them to do that in large enough numbers, (and after the hug, lift and carry to detention vehicles), our lives can return to normal! Yay! :)

I forgot just how many loonies there are skulking around in Thailand and yet managing to post on this forum.

Do acts of love and friendship scare you? Are you more excited by the prospect of bloodied bodies and folks writhing on the ground in pain? Please don't tell me you are one of those Europeans that had an orgasm everytime he was disciplined for being naughty. :)

What you may consider loony has been practiced by many historical figures through our history. Ghandi, Jesus and Mandela. I believe that BritMaveric is a prophet: A prophet of love and his is the message that will heal the nation. Heed his words. Pharaoh did not heed the words of Moses or his brother Aaron and look what happened to Pharaoh. According to the definitive source of information on the subject, Charlton Heston waved a rod and brought down plagues and then finally the Red Sea upon the army of Pharoah. Cecil B. de Mille recorded the events in Panavision!!!!

But Brit, did you like to hug Police and police volunteers not so long time ago? Didn't you??

So now you would like to hug the people going to clash against your beloved BIBs (boys in brown and balds in black)??

I'm confused

I forgot just how many loonies there are skulking around in Thailand and yet managing to post on this forum.

Do acts of love and friendship scare you? Are you more excited by the prospect of bloodied bodies and folks writhing on the ground in pain? Please don't tell me you are one of those Europeans that had an orgasm everytime he was disciplined for being naughty. :)

What you may consider loony has been practiced by many historical figures through our history. Ghandi, Jesus and Mandela. I believe that BritMaveric is a prophet: A prophet of love and his is the message that will heal the nation. Heed his words. Pharaoh did not heed the words of Moses or his brother Aaron and look what happened to Pharaoh. According to the definitive source of information on the subject, Charlton Heston waved a rod and brought down plagues and then finally the Red Sea upon the army of Pharoah. Cecil B. de Mille recorded the events in Panavision!!!!

yeah..... he set up a rock group with Sam the Sham and made millions.....

I agree, we should all hug a redshirt tommorow....can I have this lovely creature hug for me?

Please do. I take it you are the gazelle as you did say lovely.

I will gladly donate the box where your undigested bits and digested matter in the snake feces can be placed so that you may have a funeral befitting you.

Edited by geriatrickid

Do acts of love and friendship scare you? Are you more excited by the prospect of bloodied bodies and folks writhing on the ground in pain? Please don't tell me you are one of those Europeans that had an orgasm everytime he was disciplined for being naughty. :D

yeah..... he set up a rock group with Sam the Sham and made millions.....

...welll now that I think about it....even Sam the Sham & the Pharoaohs were leaning toward the 'RED'

... think about it.....

:)