Nakhon Phanom Accommodation Suggestions

gounta

Hi..we're travelling to Nakhon Phanom from Khon Kaen, and will be arriving quite late in the day. Id like to book some accommodation in advance so we're not driving around in the dark looking for somewhere to stay but am struggling to find a lot of information on guest houses in the area.

We're after a guesthouse, something clean and newish, with air-con, central location (but quiet) and budget is 800b per night.

If anyone can suggest anything or a website which lists guesthouses Id really appreciate it.

Thanks

pay 100b more and get here (bf & swimming pool, somewhat away from city center though)

http://www.hotels2thailand.com/nakhonphanom-hotels.asp

I'm booked into this hotel mid june for 3 nites, before going across the mekong to tah-kaek, laos. Let me know what it's like please

regards songhklasid.

There around 5 hotels in Nakhon Phanom and the River View is by far the biggest and it's the only one that is ever advertised on websites and the like, there is another hotel next door to the River view but I haven't stayed in it so can't comment, there are, if my memory serves me correctly, 3 more smaller hotels in NP town centre but again haven't stayed in any of those. The River View is a nice hotel and perfect for exploring NP town centre and is based right by the Mekhon River and I have stayed in it several times and it is perfect for my needs.

Brigante7.