Gordon Strachan

I read this on bbc sport and was reminded that I met this guy a few times and have never met a more annoying person. Even when I was an Aberdeen supporter in the late 70's and 80's I never liked this guy.

Also, I think he is a terrible manager. Terrible choice Celtic, no way you will win the league under this prick.

I'm not a big fan of his,but he did well at Southampton,took them to the cup final.I don't think "man management" is on his list of qualifications.

At least its a Scottish team with a Scottish manager.O'Neil is a hard act to follow.

I'm not a big fan of his,but he did well at Southampton,took them to the cup final.I don't think "man management" is on his list of qualifications.

At least its a Scottish team with a Scottish manager.O'Neil is a hard act to follow.

How can you say you are an Aberdeen supporter and say you hate Gordon Strachan!! You probably think Willie Miller was over-rated too, right?

How can you say you are an Aberdeen supporter and say you hate Gordon Strachan!! You probably think Willie Miller was over-rated too, right?

Just like to take this opp to say good luck to wish O Neils wife a swift recovery.Never supported any of his teams,but always felt he knew his football and the people that play it.

Brian Clough clone?Perhaps

Up the Wolves.