Need A Water Quality Check In Chiang Mai?

mobiryder

I have no idea the technical name of the 'water guy' who'd come to our house and test the water to let us know it's quality, if it's hard, etc.

My wife and kids are getting insatiable itches since we moved here and we believe it's the water (we changed soaps, etc to no avail).. The landlord of course says 'no have water man sry'. So it's time to take matters into our own hands.

Can anyone tell me what kind of service guy I should be looking for and perhaps even some leads or links to where I can locate them? I just want them to test my water and tell me it's status.

Thanks

Mobi

If the water supply is from the city maybe a trip to the water works offices in the area is needed and some questions asked. Ofcourse take a Thai speaker along to make sure there is no confusion. The waterworks checks water quality before the water leaves the source. They should be able to assist in some way.

If the water supply in you're place is from a private well then you will need to find another way to test quality. Perhaps locate a borehole and well company and ask them if there is a local testing lab.

There are testing labs in BKK but very expensive but some will do just limited tests so maybe not too much.

• 3 weeks later...