Thermometers/hydrometers/ph Meters Ect...

I just googled the words thermometers, hydrometers, ph meters and Bangkok and found several companies in BKK that sell what you seek. And it took less than one minute which is probable less time than it took you to post your question.

I just googled the words thermometers, hydrometers, ph meters and Bangkok and found several companies in BKK that sell what you seek. And it took less than one minute which is probable less time than it took you to post your question.

HerbalEd, you don't seem to understand the concept of a forum like this. It is a place where people can discuss things and help each other. The user asked a simple question, and expected that someone in the know might be able to direct him/her to a place in Bangkok that might carry those items. Much better to go with a personal recommendation rather than an ad or classified listing. Why did you waste a minute of your time to come up with such an obnoxious comment? Nothing better to do?

Agreed. Chances are that when you ring those numbers, none of them will be current, answer the phone, have any idea what you are talking about, and don't stock them anyway.

I found thermometers at a supply shop for schools and universities, I remember it was near to Prakanong BTS station. I had to find them myself, though, nobody knew they even had them and they took an hour to figure out a price. They had 100 deg Mercury and 200 deg Alcohol thermometers, bearing the trademark "SK". Accuracy is good and quite cheap.

Stolidlifeline-you raise a good point. I have rarely ever received a response from a Thai website, regardless of whether the site was in English or Thai, or whether or not I inquired in Thai or English. For many companies these appear to be one-time affairs. Many of the industrial listings contain broken links. Just yesterday I was looking for the e-mail address of a company that I have done business with before. I found a listing for the company, but when you click the link you get Persian Kitty, an XXX site. I have a meeting with them on Monday, I am sure they will be interested in that.

Back to the topic, I wish I could be of more help, but a good place to look would be in the Klong Thom area of Chinatown. You can find just about anything there. If you speak Thai or have someone with you who can, I find a good tactic is just asking around. Most shop owners are happy to let you know where you can find something they don't carry, and they all know each other or of each other down there.