Need Feedback On Truemove Bb Service

jackbox

I am currently with AIS on their 650 baht a month BB plan. TrueMove has just announced a new plan for 350 baht a month unlimited use with the only caveat being you must use the RIM BlackBerry APN. That is not a problem for me. I would like feedback on the quality of TrueMove BlackBerry service. AIS has been reliable (for the most part). I would like to save the money ,but I don't want bad service either. The other thing is that TrueMove includes 3G service in Central Bangkok and AIS doesn't have any 3G service (except in a few very limited locations). Any feedback would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP. Somebody with TrueMove please comment on their service quality.

Truemove service is exceptional. If you do change, I suggest going with the 899 promotion and you get unlimited wifi/3G/Edge/GPRS and free true-to-true calls. I made the mistake of not choosing this promotion and racked up a bill of over 3000 baht for too much talk time. Get the SMS package of 150 sms for 75 baht and your bill should not exceed 1000 baht, unless you call other networks a lot. Everyone I know uses true, so it works for me.