Seperating The Ranks

losworld

This is a key turning point. If the government remains strong and continues to restore order through the army I think you will see countless reds leaving the rally as this is not what they anticipated nor desired. What will be left is a key number of Thaksin thugs who are likely armed and instructed to wage war. I would estimate a few hundred or at most a thousand paid hooligans who will likely run as their numbers dwindle.

Rubbish!!!

Who cares what "a few hundred or at most a thousand paid hooligans" do?

If these dolts were serious, they would have organised armed guerilla units in most parts of the country by now.

Your attempt to create histeria is ridiculous.

Thailand has countless dead and injured... the reds have rolled a gas canister into government troops, there is ak47 and grenade fire from redshirt camps and you say I am over stating the possible objectives of the reds? I think you had better take your head out of the sand and look around before you are blindsided by an unhealthy dose of reality.

Edited by losworld

Thailand has countless dead and injured.

Countless? Which part of 'nine' don't you understand?

Thailand has about 63 million people within it's bounds. Can you count?

I find your ability to simply dismiss the dead and injured and underestimate a critical state of affairs rather odd. I think your brain must have been frying in the protests. Best to go inside and get some ice on it. A couple cubes will likely be enough to cover all areas of your brain.

Edited by losworld

What I find strange is that people are more interested in politics than water. If the water situation is truly as the Thai media describes, there will be a severe shortage in the coming months. In this case, politics will take a temporary backseat until some 'smart thinkers' decide to do something about this situation NOW.

What I find strange is that people are more interested in politics than water. If the water situation is truly as the Thai media describes, there will be a severe shortage in the coming months. In this case, politics will take a temporary backseat until some 'smart thinkers' decide to do something about this situation NOW.

?????? Are you smoking the wacky tobaccy?

No but I think you are smoking something.

You seem hel_l bent on starting threads about all this political crap when there are already one thousand & twelve threads running. You must be bored or trying to increase your 'post count'.

For dog's sake, can you at least post something 'different' or 'worthwhile' instead of regurgitating the crap that is already circulating?

No but I think you are smoking something.

You seem hel_l bent on starting threads about all this political crap when there are already one thousand & twelve threads running. You must be bored or trying to increase your 'post count'.

For dog's sake, can you at least post something 'different' or 'worthwhile' instead of regurgitating the crap that is already circulating?

Then why do you keep reading and replying to all the posts?