Ducati Phuket

CroBiker

March 13th

18:00 - 20:30 PM

I've been told there will be free drinks and snacks.

Make sure to get your invitation; go to Ducati stand in Jung Ceylon, tell them what bike you ride (btw all big non-Ducati bikes are welcome) and you will receive invitation card. I've got one extra invitation, interested Phuket based riders PM me.

Special of the night: Introduction of DUCATI 1198R CORSE (Baht 2,890,000 :) )

ducati-1198r-corse-special-edition-4.jpg

post-68174-1270960314_thumb.jpg

Rode down on Saturday with Ducati Thonglor's Chum on a Hypermotard, head mechanic Jay on a Monster 1100 and joined by a Streetfighter S. Boy, did I ache after that. Hit torrential rain a few times at Chumphon and Phangna but the sweeping curves to Phuket made up for the drenching.

As mentioned earlier, everyone's welcome to the opening but I'm trying to persuade them to bar er6n owners in order to keep out the riff-raff. :)

Rode down on Saturday with Ducati Thonglor's Chum on a Hypermotard, head mechanic Jay on a Monster 1100 and joined by a Streetfighter S. Boy, did I ache after that. Hit torrential rain a few times at Chumphon and Phangna but the sweeping curves to Phuket made up for the drenching.

As mentioned earlier, everyone's welcome to the opening but I'm trying to persuade them to bar er6n owners in order to keep out the riff-raff. :)

I wonder if I should take down my new auto and really impress them there down @ducati

I was planning on riding down from Pattaya as well!!!!!!!

Need to get away from all this water!!!!!!!!!!

Arh!

I wonder if I should take down my new auto and really impress them there down @ducati

Please do..........what kind of car???

Gerd

never been called riff-raff previously, and perhaps you didnt mean me since I ride a ER6f/Ninja 650R.

Not charming rustic

Went last night with friend of mine (aroyphuket here on TV) who owns Ducati SUPERSPORT 900.

To our surprise it was actually nice event. We didn't expect much considering the size of showroom but they removed fruit stand and erected the tent instead.

Of course, immediately I went looking for CORSE but it was hidden inside the showroom untill VIP guest arrived. Nevertheless, Ducati Thailand general sales manager Khun Chumpon took us in to take a look at this baby. What to say, it took my breath away!

For some reason Kaeng (Ducati Phuket owner) expected me to make a booking :) but I told him this bike will remain my wet dream at least until I become rich and famous. 2,9 million baht ain't pocket change....

All visitors were given free Ducati Phuket t-shirts and ticket to participate in lucky draw. Some folks won Ducati windbreakers, caps and bunch of other little things.

There was a mini-buffet with sushi, spring rolls, fruit etc. Soft drinks were served.

Finally VIP guest arrived, sorry I didn't catch who he is. Spoke something in Thai and declared showroom officialy open.

Dancers took to the stage and performed to the tune of "I am horny" song..... :D

Sadly, in my and other guests opinion, launch of showroom was poorly advertised. I wouldn't even know about it if Kaeng didn't tell me. There was no mention about it at their Jung Ceylon exhibition stand either.

Here are some pics, excuse the poor quality, photos taken by cell phone camera.

post-68174-1271209956_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271209970_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271209988_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210004_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210021_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210038_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210059_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210077_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210093_thumb.jpg

post-68174-1271210107_thumb.jpg

never been called riff-raff previously, and perhaps you didnt mean me since I ride a ER6f/Ninja 650R.

Not charming rustic

Joke, dude. A joke. Hence the smilie.

Sigh!

some nice bikes there.............. :) whats the price of the new street fighter model there ???

Streetfighter - 940,000 Baht

Streetfighter S - 1,150,000 Baht

Mad, mad, machine..............

mmmmmmm pang .......15,995 euros and s model 18,995 euros in dealership in ireland..........the s model is fairly close on prics tho