Pattaya C & R Tour And Travel Robbed!

JerseyLee

Just to let everyone know not to use this company to travel to or from Pattaya our passports money and credit cards were stolen on the minibus some fat thai guy who drove us round the block 3 or 4 times while his mate went through everyones bags out of sight. This really peed me off so just a warning to everyone not to use this company. There office is situated next to the Central festival shopping plaza on the right inside two clubs dont use them!!!!

passports money and credit cards

note to self: continue to keep above on my body not in a "bag"

Unbelievalbly stupid behaviour. I did something similar once on a bus trip to Ranong and had £1k worth of T/C nicked. Luckily I got them replaced. Its a harsh lesson OP I hope your not too much out of pocket in the end.

So the cards and passports were stolen whilst you was also on the minibus ??

Yep learnt the hard way I suppose we were sat in the back and the driver put our bags in the front then put the other bags up behind his seat you couldnt see through to the front no one to blame but ourselves but I thought I would let everyone else know not to use this company for any kind of travel as they cant be trusted

Sorry for your loss but again Im amazed at people thousands of miles from home who dont have their vital documents/cash on their person when travelling on public transport ??

I wont even put my docs/cash in the overhead bins on aircraft !!