Abhisit's Days Are Numbered

Livinginexile

Difference is that he will go as a free citizen and with his head held high.

Head held high and hands full of blood...

He did not have much better options here, and very sad that criminals who continuously breaking the law going to rule this country.

I am thingking very seriously to move my family to Singapore.

Hands full of blood? <deleted>.

Anyones hands full of blood it's Toxins!

Exactly, lets not forget who is behind this little rally.

Abhisit is trying to make good light of a bad situation, it is not his fault if the police and army are incompetent.

All of the Thai army should be brought into Bangkok, The gov should warn the general public and news reporters to stay at home, if you are at any of the areas where the protesters are you may be shot and killed.

Then they should fall in on them and arrest them all, if they don;t want to be arrested and start shooting live rounds again, shoot the fuc_k back.

As nasty and evil as it sounds, you cannot have this sort of behavior from your civilian population, you just can't !

It really does hurt me to even suggest this as being an option but it is the only one they have, that or let Thaksin back into power.

The vital thing that they need to do is give 24hrs notice to all non-protesting citizens to stay indoors, close all malls, shops, banks, transport, lock Bangkok the fuc_k down and get this dealt with once and for all.

Edited by bankokcrazy

Why would he go into exile?

Ah, you haven't heard the latest? Not only are the demands for dissolution and election, but they want Mr Abhisit to leave the country.

But why would they want that? Afraid that after the elections he'd still be PM? It's a possibility they don't want to leave to chance.

good or bad - any Gov that allow his army to Shot at Citizen .. is BAD Gov .

i seen video that is taken over the pass few days showing helpless people crawling on the ground to avoid the bullet . and the fear one felt to be so helpless . as well as people fighting against each other .

at this age - with so much learn from the past . still some Gov would still point the Gun at the citizen in order to cling on to power .

i do not support either side .

but to see the very voice that claim to help start to kill instead is ironic .

for god sake .. everyone know all this is about power and money .

so much death around the world .. thailand just added it self onto the huge list of country which had been killing citizen for the sake on ones power and money .

Just to add to what I said, I feel so f'ing bloody annoyed to death sorry for the red protesters caught up int he middle of this.

I truly do believe that Abhisit is correct in saying that a few red's got in amongst the crowd shot a few magazines off and then scurried like rats into the drains, leaving the general unarmed population to take the bullets.

COWARDS !

Edited by bankokcrazy

Maybe BM, but what is the near future going to bring for my children with this idiots.

I am pessimistic at the moment about Thailands future, this been build up over the last 3 years.

Well I don't think regardless of what happens much will change one way or the other. This is a battle between the power players behind the scene, just try not to get in the crossfire and things will be ok. Besides Singapore is boring.

Maybe BM, but what is the near future going to bring for my children with this idiots.

I am pessimistic at the moment about Thailands future, this been build up over the last 3 years.

Well I don't think regardless of what happens much will change one way or the other. This is a battle between the power players behind the scene, just try not to get in the crossfire and things will be ok. Besides Singapore is boring.

Boring , i know.

Cheers

au contraire

what gleaaming image did los have before this. its always been seen as a sleazy country. THE PARTY WILL GO ON!

There is a major difference between sleaze and shooting civilians in the streets. Yes it has happened before that I think the world thought Thailand had turned that corner. Make no mistake about it this will be a huge dent in Thailand's image.

Nice of you to join just in time to post your propaganda.

Abhisit is trying to make good light of a bad situation, it is not his fault if the police and army are incompetent.

All of the Thai army should be brought into Bangkok, The gov should warn the general public and news reporters to stay at home, if you are at any of the areas where the protesters are you may be shot and killed.

Then they should fall in on them and arrest them all, if they don;t want to be arrested and start shooting live rounds again, shoot the fuc_k back.

As nasty and evil as it sounds, you cannot have this sort of behavior from your civilian population, you just can't !

It really does hurt me to even suggest this as being an option but it is the only one they have, that or let Thaksin back into power.

The vital thing that they need to do is give 24hrs notice to all non-protesting citizens to stay indoors, close all malls, shops, banks, transport, lock Bangkok the fuc_k down and get this dealt with once and for all.

The usual one sided comments prefaced by a rude mangling of Thaksin's name. How original.............Why should the Army be brought in as you wish? It is the army that killed people with direct head shots and other lethal targeting. Shooting protestors in the groin, heart and back suggests a bit of malice to me. The initial government approach saw no violence, yet Korn and his military faction had to push Abhisit into a violent response and Abhisit flinched. The position should be that one cannot have this type of violence associated with the military and alleged killing squads. Had Abhisit been able to withstand the back room politiking and manipulation this would not have occurred. Seems to me that Abhisit will be going not because of the Redshirts but because his own team betrayed him. Reduced support from Korn et al I believe.

Well you got the name right 'crazy'you just cann't be for real

Nice of you to join just in time to post your propaganda.

The usual one sided comments prefaced by a rude mangling of Thaksin's name. How original.............Why should the Army be brought in as you wish? It is the army that killed people with direct head shots and other lethal targeting. Shooting protestors in the groin, heart and back suggests a bit of malice to me. The initial government approach saw no violence, yet Korn and his military faction had to push Abhisit into a violent response and Abhisit flinched. The position should be that one cannot have this type of violence associated with the military and alleged killing squads. Had Abhisit been able to withstand the back room politiking and manipulation this would not have occurred. Seems to me that Abhisit will be going not because of the Redshirts but because his own team betrayed him. Reduced support from Korn et al I believe.

The reds have been provoking the gov for quite a while now. I am not taking asides, to be honest with you I could not give a toss who is in power just as long as there is peace and freedom of speech. If Thaksin can provide that then that is fine with me.

Lets here it from you though, what would you do if a group of protesting civilians who had caused chaos in the capital of a country for the last week and beyond that, started to fire live rounds at you ?

The reds have been provoking the gov for quite a while now. I am not taking asides, to be honest with you I could not give a toss who is in power just as long as there is peace and freedom of speech. If Thaksin can provide that then that is fine with me.

Lets here it from you though, what would you do if a group of protesting civilians who had caused chaos in the capital of a country for the last week and beyond that, started to fire live rounds at you ?

And you know that the Reds opened fire first because you were there and witnessed it? The inquiry which has not been held yet will conclude that? Even the government at this time says it does not know what happened. You have the power of investigation by reading beer bubbles? I was in Bangkok on Friday to Saturday. Where were you?

And you know that the Reds opened fire first because you were there and witnessed it? The inquiry which has not been held yet will conclude that? Even the government at this time says it does not know what happened. You have the power of investigation by reading beer bubbles? I was in Bangkok on Friday to Saturday. Where were you?

In Bangkok, where I have been for the last 7 years. Why are you getting nasty about it ?