Oh, The Irony...

i am english what does Irony mean :)

Look it up in a dictionary. An English one of course. (That is grasping the faint hope you know what a dictionary is). :D

ถ้อยคำแดกดัน, ถ้อยคำเย้ยหยัน, ถ้อยคำถากถาง :D

would it be an irony if an englishman did not know the meaning of a word from his native country. Is that an irony.

what is the thai word for irony. wow. thats a head ache. have to explain it in english then translate it. hold on will ask my GF. be back next year :)

i am english what does Irony mean

it means to smooth with an instrument of iron.

I guess you must also have suffered an English education. So reassuring. :):D

got the boot from school at 14 years old for taking acid in school. hene to say i don't do drugs anymore. is that too mucch info for a web site. let the mods ( refs) decide. laters

Look it up in a dictionary. An English one of course. (That is grasping the faint hope you know what a dictionary is). :D

ถ้อยคำแดกดัน, ถ้อยคำเย้ยหยัน, ถ้อยคำถากถาง :D

C'mon MB, you do realise that's not English....don't you? :D

got the boot from school at 14 years old for taking acid in school. hene to say i don't do drugs anymore. is that too mucch info for a web site. let the mods ( refs) decide. laters

For using your imagination? Disgraceful. :)

"...a free ride when your already there"

That's not irony, just bad timing.

"10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife"

That's only ironic if you don't work in a spoon factory.

"Its like rain on your wedding day"

Only if you are marrying a weather man, and he set the wedding date (Ed Byrne).

"Rain on Songkran day"

Waiting a whole year to play water games, and then it pours down - now, *that* would be irony...

Irony is the fireman's house burning down;

Crossing the street, getting hit by an ambulance;

Pro-lifers supporting the death penalty;

Honking to show you love peace and quiet;

Not having a single ironic joke in the movie "IronMan";

Good judgment coming from bad experience.

Its like rain on your wedding day, a free ride when your already there, some good advice that you just cant take , oh and 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife :D

that isnit irnoic that is unfortuate. that alanis morresst song. is about be unfortuate. i herd a talk show on the radio in the uk about it. see even a yank super star can't get it

irony? isnt that when the fella employed by the local council to drive a snowplough,

cant get to work because of heavy snowfall? :)

i know thats all hypothetical, but imagine if there were no hypothetical situations

i am english what does Irony mean

it means to smooth with an instrument of iron.

I guess you must also have suffered an English education. So reassuring. :):D

my school was the best in fact it was an approved school

correct! as in "our maid is ironyng my shirts". :)

I guess that would make her an Irony Maiden...

i am the Iron man or Irony man considering i am enklish and don't know what it means. maggie thatre was an iron lady maybe she can help me

Songran is a time of many accidents and deaths, a news reporter was dispatched by the Nation to report on 4 deaths on a certain stretch of road involving motor bikes the first day of Songkran, he arrived at the scene and began taking notes from the police, he then returned to his car to get his camera to take pictures of the scene of death which he did, he turned around and was hit and killed by a speeding motor bike.

Is that irony.

Its like rain on your wedding day, a free ride when your already there, some good advice that you just cant take , oh and 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife :D

that isnit irnoic that is unfortuate. that alanis morresst song. is about be unfortuate. i herd a talk show on the radio in the uk about it. see even a yank super star can't get it

Is it ironic that she is, in fact, Canadian and not a Yank?